Chapter 51

Next Morning

Your POV

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't feel so great. Although I did feel comfortable because I was snuggled up to a familiar chest. He held me close with with arms wrapped around my frame. I tried to wiggle out, but it was no use. Overtime I moved, he'd stir a little and would hold me tighter. I let out a quiet sigh.

"Don't go." He whispered. I flinched for a second because I didn't know he was awake. I look up at him to see him fluttering his eyes open.

"Can I please get up to stretch please?" I asked him.

"Um, and let the warmth coming from you disappear so I can practically freeze to death, I think not." He said in a husky tone. I'm going crazy.

I pinched his side and he immediately let go and I quickly got out of bed and finally stretched.

"Ahhh, that's more like it." I sigh in relief.

"What with you and pinching people?" He asked with a chuckle.

Then all of a sudden I felt dizzy. I started to stumble and was falling. Prepared for the impact of a hard wooden floor, but it never came. Instead I felt two string arms engulf me. I was set against a pole holding my heads I started to get a headache.

"Hey, are you alright?" Hiccup asked me worriedly. He felt my forehead with the back of his hand and his hand gave relief cause it was so cold.

"(y/n) your burning up. I think you might be running a fever. Come one back to bed you go." He said picking me up bridal style.

"Can I least stay at my place so you can have your *cough* bed. (d/n) is over there anyways." I quietly ask.

"Alright, but I'll be visiting everyday until you get better alright. Cause I don't feel like arguing with you and your selflessness." He grins.

I grin at him back. He sets me on Toothless and gets on behind me, but he's still holding me while Toothless flies smoothly as possible. When we get to my place, Hiccup picks me up off Toothless and takes me inside. When we enter I see Snoutlout feeding (d/n) like he's suppose to. When he saw us, he look confused.

"Hey what's wrong with her?" He asked.

"She's running a fever, can you fetch Fishlegs, he knows how to handle this, I swear, he's a doctor and a teacher for several things." Hiccup quietly says the last part. Snoutlout nods his headband runs off to find Fishlegs. Hiccup takes me upstairs and sets me in my bed.

Before he does I stop him.

"Hey, can you help me take my armor off?" I ask him. When I finished the sentence his face goes blood red. I giggle a little. He nods. He helps me with the shoulder pads and unlatches them and takes them off of me and sets them on my desk. I sit on the bed and start to take off the leg armor when Hiccup does the same. When we finished, all my armor was to the side and Hiccup's face looks like its about to melt off.  I snuggle into my bed wit thin sheets so that I won't burn up even more. Hiccup kisses me on my forehead and I push him away and he has this confused expression on his face.

"I don't want to get you sick." I say coughing a little.

He just gives me a pouty face and I shake my head no.

"Please at least let me-" He was cut off by someone entering my home. I heard their footsteps come up the stairs, and to see Fishlegs with a small bag and Astrid by his side.

"Hey guys. (y/n) I heard your running a fever so I have some medicine for you to take." Fishlegs says rummaging through his small bag. He then pulls out this small vile that look purplish. I gag at the color and instantly hide my face.

"Oh, no you don't, come on you have to get better." Hiccup says removing the sheet from my face. I knew he was right so I just sat up with Hiccup's help, where I was so weak. As Astrid goes gets a cup of water, Hiccup starts to rub circular motions on my back while Fishlegs adds a few ingredients to my nasty medicine I have to take. Astrid comes back upstairs with a cup of water when Fishlegs hands me my medicine.

I stare at the medicine and make a very unpleasant face of disgust, but I just breathe and quickly swallow it down. I cough a little at the taste and quickly gulp down the water. The taste is soon gone as I lay back down.

"Hiccup, you and Fishlegs have stuff to do while I'm free. I'll watch her while you guys go and work alright." Astrid speaks up. Fishlegs nods, but Hiccup as a worried look on his face. He turns towards me. I give him a smile.

"Go, you need to help Fishlegs in my place. I'll be fine." I reassure him. He smiles at me and stays silent for few more moments before giving in. He and Fishlegs leaves which leaves me and Astrid along with our dragons. (d/n) and Stormfly came upstairs. My room was that big. Well the inside of the tree that is.

(d/n) came to my side and cooed at me. I just petted her head and she calmed down. Stormfly had taken a rest beside Astrid who was sitting in my desk chair.

"So *cough*, how's are you and Fishlegs?" I asked her.

"Oh, um, we'er doing great. I never knew Fishlegs of all people, was so passionate with love." She said. I saw the sparkle in her eye when she talked about him.

"How did it happen, with you and Fishlegs?" I ask.

"Nosey aren't you?" She giggled. I did the same.

"Well, I didn't realize I had developed a crush on him till he saved me from this thunder drum that was going to attack me. I had broken my ankle and Stormfly had broken her foot as well cause we was attack from the sky by the same thunder drum. As it was about to blast me with a sound wave, his dragon Meatlug and landed on top of it and scared it off. Meatlug had somehow carried Stormily back to Berk and carried Fishlegs who was holding me at the same time. When we got to the doctor Fishlegs had personally helped me and my dragon with are broken ankles. And from there I had a crush on him." She admits.

"And how did this crush turn into a relationship?"I ask coughing a little.

"Oh, well. It happened when we landed back on Berk from saving you from Dagur. When everyone had separated to go home, Fishlegs and me live in the same direction so we walked home together. He brought me home and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so happy that I kissed him." She admitted once more. She smiled at the memory of it. I was happy for her. Fishlegs made her happy like Hiccup does me.

"Well thats enough about me, what about you and Hiccup, when did you realize you liked him?" She asked with smirk on her face.

"It was the second day that I had met him. He had wondered into my old cave and I just about killed him. I let him stay overnight because of the storm and he showed me his flight suit. Next morning, *cough* we tested it out. He was about to hit a rock pillar before I saved him. When I did, I then realized that he was someone I knew couldn't just be just a friend as we spent more and more time together." I say.

"Well, when you first arrived at Berk, I knew Hiccup loved you before you knew it. He wouldn't stop talking about you when you weren't around." Astrid says laughing.

He wouldn't stop talking about me?

"Well, you need to rest. Alright." I nodded at her statement and started to let sleep take over.

That goofball, was the last thing on my mind.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert