Chapter 49

Next Morning

Your POV

When I woke up, I heard a bunch of dragon cries and very distant yells.

I rushed out of bed, changed cloths, and got (d/n) up, and grabbed my sword. Once we was out the door, I mounted (d/n) and we flew as fast as we could towards the source of the yells.

When we landed, I jerked out my sword, and ran towards the yells. They was coming from Hiccup's hut and I raced up there to see the group crowded around something/someone. I pushed through to see a preteen, maybe 17/18 years old. He had black hair and a similar viking helmet to Snoutlout. 

He actually reminded me a lot of Snoutlout, I kept seeing him hit on Astrid and Fishlegs pushed him away from her and pulled her close to him in a protective manner. 

Aw, little Fishlegs is getting jealous and protective. 

The gang was arguing with that boy, while I walked over to Hiccup, who was picking up a few tail wings that fell from the wall. 

"Hey, who's that over there?" I asked him putting my sword up and helped him mount some of the tail wings back on the wall.

"Oh, that's Gustav. We've had some trouble with him in the past, and now's he' back to train with us." Hiccup stated mounting the final tail wing back up to it's place. 

"Then why don't you train him?" I ask.

"Well, even though he's older slightly now, 18 now, but he's still too irresponsible." Hiccup says grabbing me and kissing me on my nose. I scrunch up and he laughs cause he loves it when I scrunch as he kisses my nose. 

"Sounds like someone I know." I say kissing his cheek. He just rolls his eyes and walks us over to the gang who's still arguing. 

When we push through, the boy named, Gustav turns to us, and I think his eyes practically bulge out of his head.

"Okay Gustav, what are you doing here now?" Hiccup questioned. It seemed that Hiccup had knocked him out of his daydream and brought him back to reality.

"Oh, uh, I was wondering if i can train with you guys now?" He innocently said. Wow, he doesn't seem irresponsible, but I'm not letting my guard down. 

(Little A/N: Who else think Gustav is like a Mini Snoutlout?)

"I can train him a little if you guys want." I say. Everyone's head snap towards my direction shocked.

"What? I mean, my chore on the island was to help Fishlegs and me and him are ahead of schedule, so I'm free." I say. 

"Okay, fine, I'll make a bet with you. If you can train him, and teach him how to be responsible, and not annoying all the time, I'll feed (d/n) for a month if you win. But if I win, you'll have to do my chores for a month." Snoutlout proclaims.

"Wow, he reminds me of a certain someone, who's annoying and irresponsible." I sass at him. 

"Is it a deal or not?!" He spat holding his hand out.

I gladly take his hand and shake it.

"Deal." I say with a smirk.

"Come on Gustav, let's get to work. Mount up!" I say, mounting (d/n). He quickly mounts his Monstrous Nightmare and we fly off to the training section of the outpost. 

"Okay, firstly, let's start with sharp shooting. I'll go first. I want you to watch." I say fixing a few targets. I mount (d/n) and fly in a circle before we start shooting at the targets that's in various places. I had my bow and shot at a few targets hitting the bull's eye. I signal (d/n) to shoot a more difficult ones while making sharp turns. When we finished all the targets had either an arrow or a burn mark right on the center of the barrel.