Chapter 28

Your POV

Few Hours Later

Hiccup had given my designs of the treehouse to a few Berkian builders, they at first hesitated about the idea, but then soon accepted it. We then had gotten a few viking miners and to come with us to my cave to mine out the crystals, Hiccup's group of friends offered to help and supervise just to make sure nobody stole. Astrid said she would stay behind and watch over the village while we was away since Valka was Hiccup's 2nd choice, but she was going with us, so Astrid was his 3rd choice. The reason being for going back to the cave was because I was wanting to give most of the crystals to Berk for emergency use only, but Hiccup gave me all access to the crystals since I was the one giving it to them. Also got some vikings to help me get my previous made desk I had made.

"Okay, is everyone ready to head out vikings?" Hiccup announces asking the vikings coming with us. They cheered and hollered in response.

"Okay, lets head out, please don't fly off and stay close together and follow (y/n) and I. Understood?" Hiccup asks the crowd. The all gave an 'I' or a holler to show they understood. Once everyone was good to go we set off. I estimated the mining expedition to be about a week, I also mentioned to Hiccup that, 'Itchy Armpit', he called it, also had other valuable minerals around the area and they should mine there too, maybe even set up a mine on the island. Since the island wasn't to far, about an hour trip, that it'd be perfect. Hiccup agreed on the idea and said he'll bring it up in the next Chief meeting he has.

"Not too long!" Hiccup announced to the vikings of the wind. Hiccup turned to me and gave me a smile. I returned the gesture. His smile can make the crystal in the crystal cave melt right off the walls. It always made my day. When he turned back to see whats in front of him, I noticed (d/n) turning pink, then I looked at Toothless, who was crooning her, probably embarrassing her making her turn this shade.

Toothless- 1

(d/n)- 0

We finally arrive at the island, and before we do anything, Hiccup has the vikings set up camp. As they was setting up I entered my once temporary home, to be honest, I think I would have made it permanent if I didn't stumble upon Hiccup.

I walk through the cave to find the sheep and yak I still had had survive the few days I've been away, which was about almost 2 weeks. I glad, I gice these animals to Mulch and Bucket for their farm, they'll appreciate them more than me.

I walked over to my crystal desk that was still filled with papers and more of my old journals. In the one of the 2 big drawers, was my tools. Boy was I glad to see some of the tools I decided to leave for my small journey. I looked around for one of my bags I had made while living here, it was much bigger than the one I brought with me to Berk at first. When I found it, I began to fill it up with all the papers, journals and tools. When I was halfway finished Hiccup walked in.

"There you are, I wondered where you wonder off too." Hiccup says with a light chuckle and smile.

"Oh, sorry about that. I wanted to pack the rest of my things before the movers took the desk back to Berk. I didn't want them to worry about little things falling out during the flight." I say gesturing to the desk.

"Oh well, let me help you." Hiccup says.

"Thanks." I reply. We started to pack more of my belongings in my bag. When I went to reach for a picture of (d/n) I had first drew of her, Hiccup did the same thing and our hands almost touched and our faces was close. We stopped abruptly and both started to blush. We both grabbed the picture and just stood there looking at each other's eyes while holding the picture.

I could stare at his forest eyes all day. They just hypnotize me in a state I can't escape from.

Before I knew it, I found myself leaning in, Hiccup as well was leaning in. Closer and closer our faces got, the more nervous and the redder I got in the face. Just when our millimeters apart we........

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey guys, I'm feeling a little bit better than what I was before. I'm slightly more focused. Thank you for the support I've been reciting in the comments. I loved that I know that people care about me.

Thank you again for all the love.

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert