Chapter 91

Your POV

We flew out of the ceiling and back into the blue sky. It felt great to be out from underground and back in the air. 

As we flew, Theo explained how they survived for so long. They always worked and hunted in secret while returning to their underground palace. 

I can't believe Toothless is a lost prince. 

There's so much going on I can't believe what's happening. I've made sense of all of it now, but I still can't believe what I've witnessed.

After a while we arrived back in Berk and landed right in the center while all the Night Furies was behind us. The whole village was in complete shock for a while but then rejoiced with all delight. 

"The chief is home!" I hear Gobber exclaim.

Theo, Mia, (d/n), Toothless, Hiccup and I all raced over to the chief's home where Valka was on the porch. 

"Mom!" Hiccup exclaims. He hops off Toothless and races to her.

"Hiccup! Your home! Oh dear its been so long! Where were you two!" She exclaims.

"What do you mean, we've only been gone for a couple of hours?" I questioned.

"May I explain?" Theo speaks up.

Valka stumbles back until Hiccup steadies her.

"Mom, its okay. This is Theo. Toothless's father and the Alpha of all Night Furies." Hiccup says. Valka stays in shock as Theo explains.

"You two may have thought you were in there for a couple of hours when actually you were in there for a few weeks." Theo says.

"A few week!?!" Me and Hiccup say in unison. 

"Yes. I'm not sure how it happens, but it does. Now may I have a word with the chief's mother. I want to tell her all the information I've told you." Theo asks.

We nod and Valka follows him into the house, but not without showering her son with kisses. When she finally stops and follows Theo I let out a fit a laughter. 

"Oh, har har, very funny." Hiccup whines. 

"Hiccup! (y/n)!" We both turn around while we dodge Toothless and (d/n) playing. Well they deserve a break for sure. 

The gang approaches us along with Heather and that one guy, Aadolf. Snoutlout with the girl I saw a few weeks ago, don't know her name although. 

"Oh, hey guys." I greet.

"Where have you guys been?!" Eret questions. 

"Saving the Night Furies race. That's the 'treasure' that my family had been hiding. My family saved the Night Furies." Hiccup states. 

We all hug and say 'we've missed you' kind of stuff.

"You guys know what day it is right?" Heather questions.

"No." Hiccup syas.

"Its only a day before Snoggle Tog." Heather states.

Wait.....WHAT?!?!

"WHAT?!?!" Me and Hiccup say in unison. 

"Yea. Hope y'all got each other's gift already." Astrid says walking off with the rest of the gang. 

"I have mine, what about you?" Hiccup questions resting his hands behind his back and leaning over into my face.

"Of course I do. I was shocked for all long we've been gone. Didn't feel like weeks." I say kissing his nose. He grabs my waist and gives me a short and passionate kiss on the lips.

"Well, can't wait to see your face when you see mine." Hiccup snickers.

"Mmmm." I murmur. 

/\/\/\//\/\\

Sorry this was short, kinda rushed and stuff, but today, I'm going to a funeral. One of my fellow classmates hung himself so I'm going to pay my respects. 

Please understand.

Hoped you enjoyed. Also, the story will be ending very soon within a few chapter.

Lots of Love

-Sherbert