Chapter 42

(A/N: I put an updated picture of Dagur of what he looks like cause the other was pretty old, so here's what he'll look like alright. Its from the new series Race to the Edge. And that man is the voice actor for him by the way I think, its the only good picture of Dagur I could find.)

Your POV

When we got back to Berk Hiccup had to do some chief stuff, but sent me back to his place with his mom and Astrid to get some rest. He also told me he had some news for me when he gets back. 

When we got there I had a nice relaxing bath. And it felt awesome. 

When I got finished Val and Astrid left me a simple night gown that was (favorite color). I put it on and just let my hair flow loose. I felt more relaxed now, but stillon edge, since Dagur did, what he did, and said what he said. I've been emotionally scarred and truly enraged at the same time, but the emotionally scarring is quickly fading as what Dagur said repeat inside my head. 

I walk down stairs I see Val, Astrid, and......Fishlegs? 

"Oh, hey Fishlegs. What are you doing here?" I ask as I approach him.

"Oh hey there (y/n), how are ya feelin'?" He asked.

"Fine actually." I say with a smile.

"Oh thats great." Fishlegs exclaimed.

I sat down on the coach and took a blanket and covered up. I felt a bit cold, thats when Cloudjumper noticed and lit a fire in the fire place. 

"Thank you Cloudjumper." I say stroking is neck.

"Oh (y/n), I have some news I was just telling Valka here. Um...me and Fishlegs....well....are together now." Astrid said shyly. Fishlegs walked over to her and and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to his chest. 

"Awww, guys thats so cute!" I exclaim getting up from my sit and hugging them both.

"I have some new myself, well..." I start to say, but stuttering a bit, while returning to my sit. Astrid, Fishlegs, and Val all sit down around me while they listen. 

"Well, me and Hiccup, are together as well." I say almost audible. They all have a grin on their faces.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We already knew you guys would get together. You guy's was blind by each other's signs!" They all said.

"Well, I don't know what to say, but that I'm happy when I'm with him." I say playing with my hands. 

"Oh really? Well you make me happy as well." I hear a voice say. I lift my head and towards the door to see the very clever viking I had fallen in love with. 

"Hiccup." I simple say with a smile.

"(y/n)." Hiccup simple says walking over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. He sits down and lays back against my legs on the ground. 

"Hello there 'Chief'." I say letting my head go in front of his face. 

"M'lady." He says.

"So what was that 'surprise' you was oh so what to tell me?" I asked. 

"Oh, well, its about your tree house." He said getting up and sitting beside me.

"And what about it?" I asked.

"Well, instead of just one being here as your main 'settlement' I had a second one built, but not here." Hiccup says.

"Okay you lost me." I say folding my arms against my chest.

"I think I know where your going with this Hiccup." Astrid states out.

"Same here." Fishlegs states out as well.

"Dragon's edge." 

"Dragon what?"

"Dragan's Edge, is a place, me and the gang built our very own place like village." 

"Oh, cool. Well I'll have to see it sometime." I say.

"Oh you will. But not right now. You have to rest." Hiccup said picking me up and throwing me, but gently, over his shoulders. I don't speak, just rest my cheek on my hand and tap my fingers on his back and just give a slight frown, by the fact that he's carrying me, when I'm fully functionally.

The others just try to hold in their laugh which makes me ticked off just a tad but more.

"You know, my legs aren't broken right?" I smugly ask.

"Oh, I know, just in my book, I like to carry you where ever we go." He says. I could tell he had a grin on his face. I couldn't stay mad at him though. He's cute when he does stuff like this.

Why does he have to be so cute.

/\/\/\/\/\/

Short yes I know, but I have so many ideas guys.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert