The End

Wedding Day

Your POV

Today's The Day.

"Alright, come on (d/n)! We have to head over to the grand hall!" I call. I hear (d/n)'s running footsteps as we exit our home and head over to the grand hall. Everyone except for Hiccup and Toothless are suppose to be there to get everything set up before the wedding. Valka, Astrid and Ruff will be helping me, along with Mia, and (d/n) get ready.

As we fly along the ground at top speed, we knock some villagers over.

"Sorry!" I yell back. Not knowing their response we fly faster to the Grand Hall.

When we get there we rush inside dodging people with food trays, decorations, wedding esstional, etc.

We make our way up to the top floor of the grand hall. When we get there I see Val, Astrid, Ruff and Mia.

"Hey, sorry we're late. We overslept." I ramble.

"It's fine deary. Come on now, we must get you ready. We only have a few hours." Val rushes me to a changing room as she helps me into my mother's dress.

Hiccup's POV

Today's the Day.

I'm getting married. I can't go to the grand hall yet, until later. But for right now, I'm helping Gobber.

"Come on Hiccup! Ya Daydreamin' again!" I hear Gobber call.

"Wha?! Oh, sorry Gobber. " I say. I pound on some last minute Inferno blade. I add the gas and silva in the compartment and put the the gift into another box.

"Just a few more to go..."

TIME SKIP

"I'll see you at the wedding Gobber!" I call out.

"Alright, see ya later laddy!"

I call for Toothless as we rush over to the grand hall. When we get there I put on my father's wedding cloak and my armor, since it was tradition.

I peek out of the room I was in as I see everyone start to pile in. The food is ready, the guests are getting comfortable, and then I see Gobber finishing the surprise for all of our guests.

I helped Toothless with his white rabbit fur cloak as we get ready to be called out.

First was Astrid and Fishlegs, then StormFly and MeatLug. As they take their spots beside their own dragon, then came Snoutlout and Annie, in fat that he got a girlfriend surprised me, but I'm happy for him. Hookfang and Starfire, another monstrous nightmare that was Annie's walks out and takes their spots beside one another. Then Ruff and Eret....and Tuff? SkullCrusher came out with Barf and Belch.

As the girl's was on one side with their dragons', as with the boys.

Now it's our turn. I walk down the aisle with Toothless by my side, with our heads held high. Once we reach the end we take our spots in front, where my mother will be conjoining us and wait for our brides to come.

Your POV

As stand in between Gothi and (d/n), we start to walk. The big double doors open up to the balcony, under the stars, as I walk down the aisle. I look up to see Hiccup, as he turns to see me when the music plays I see happiness written all over his face, and slight confusion as to why Gothi is with me. I smile at his little confusion as we continue down the aisle.

(d/n) is in a colorful veil for her and I see Toothless with his jaw to the ground. Silly dragon.

Hiccup's POV

She looks.......beautiful. But why is Gothi with her?

3RD POV

As (y/n) comes to a stop the ceremony begins.

"Gothi, do you give your blessing for Hiccup to marry your granddaughter?" Valka asks.

"Grandmothor?!" Hiccup exclaims. (y/n) giggles and explains to Hiccup how Gothi is her grandmother. After the explanation the wedding continues as Gothi gives er blessing.

WEDDING VOWS ARE SAID

As the two slide their rings on each other and the two dragon dragon rub snouts of one another the weddings are almost done.

"You may now kiss your bride."

The two look at one another as does the dragons.

"Love you goofball."

"Love you too M'lady."

The two share a passionate kiss, as do the dragons.

As they kiss the crowd cheers.

"Look under your seats as we have a gift for you dear villagers for giving us the gift of your loyalty and love towards us." Hiccup announces. As Hiccup, (y/n), Toothless, and (d/n) run off the crowd cheers again as they find their very own Inferno.

"Do you think they liked it?" (y/n) say picking up her dress to run.

"Yep, now come on, we've got plans." Hiccup says with a smirk hoping on Toothless and (y/n) hoping on (d/n).

As they fly off, they look up to the sky at the beautiful night sky.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

THE END, well there will be an epilogue so yea :)

Anyways, a lot of you want a sequel, but I'm afraid to say that there will not be a sequel.

The epilogue will tell of you and Hiccup future, so yea.

But I hoped you enjoyed my story. Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me.

I will be uploading a new story soon.

Its going to be called, "May Love Seal Us" a (Levi Ackerman x Reader) so be expecting that.

Lots of Love

-Sherbert