Chapter 95

NEXT DAY

Your POV

After yesterday, I was pooped. We let everyone know when the double wedding was. After that we had to get orders made for all the arrangements.

Today, me and (d/n), will be heading over to Helga's about the wedding cakes.

"Come on girl come on." I call (d/n).

After we got dressed and ready we headed out while Hiccup takes care of some chiefly things.

As we walk through the village, I'm greeted by many saying 'congrats' or 'we'll see you missy at the wedding'.

When we arrived at the bakery, we were greeted buy a bone crushing hug from Helga.

"Ah! There's the newly wed!" She exclaims.

"Yes, thank you Helga, but I'm not even married yet." I laugh at her excitement.

"Nonsense! To me, your already married. Now! Come, come, we have cakes to discuss." I follow her back into her office as we discuss about the cake details.

"Well I want a cake with all the villagers favorite flavor. I know it's mine and Hiccup's wedding, along with our dragons', but I also want the villagers to have a good time as well." I state.

"Yes, I understand. So do you want the dragons to have a separate cake? Dragon special?" She asks.

"Yes, that's sounds good. Wait.....you make dragon cakes?" I question.

"Yes. It's either chicken filled, fish filled, you name it." Helga says.

"Well then the dragon will have a separate cake with all the dragons favorite food in it as well." I say.

"Alright, this sounds good. I'll get working on a design. Do you want a specific design for the cakes or do you want me to surprise you?" Helga asks

I look over at (d/n) and she gives me a dragon smirk.

"Surprise us." I smile. Helga smiles and writes it down in her little journal.

After we leave, we start to get the all the other arrangements ready. The arrangements where everyone can enjoy the wedding.

After a long day, I head back to my home for now. Yesterday, me and Hiccup discussed about where we both should live. We decided on my home and give the old Haddock household to Valka.

When I entered and greeted by warmth.

I take off my fur cape, and when I turn I'm greeted with a goofy Haddock.

"Good evening M'lady." He greets pecking my lips.

"Good evening to you too. Sow thing happen today? Your face has that goofy happiness written all over it."

"Why yes something did." He says picking me up.

"Alright, tell me after I change into something more comfortable alright." I laugh pecking his lips.

I head upstairs to our room, which is currently a bit messy with a few boxes. I change into my cute little brown shorts and Hiccup over sized wool sweater he has and walk back down stairs.

I sit beside him on my little couch and cuddle up to him.

"So, what made you all giddy today Mr.?"

"Gobbet has told me, that he should be done with all those Infernos by our wedding date. So with this in mind I thought we could use that as a wedding gift from us to the people you know." Hiccup explained.

"That's perfect! There's the guest gifts out of the way. Now what about all the dragons?" I ask.

"Oh, Theo said he's take care of Toothless and (d/n)'s wedding part except for the cake part. Which you already took care of correct?" Hiccup states.

"Indeed I did. I'm so excited and also nervous." I mumble the last bit.

"Whys that?" Hiccup asks worried.

"I know it's our special day along with our dragons', but I also want the villagers to have a good time as well as U.S. You know. I hope all the arrangements I made today will make up for that...." I state.

"I'm sure whatever you arranged the entire village will love it. Now, it's getting late. We have tomorrow together for the attire arrangements. Then the day after we'll have a whole day to ourselves. Although after that, the bride and groom can't see each other after that day until the actually wedding." Hiccup explains.

I pout at the idea of not seeing Hiccup for 2 whole days the day after tomorrow.

I hear Hiccup chuckle at my childish pouting as he swoops me up and carries us to our bedroom. While he leaves the peaceful sleeping dragons downstairs.

The wedding......

Mom.....

Dad......

I'm finally getting married.

/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert