Chapter 26

Hiccup's POV

I can't believe we almost kissed. My heart is racing and I can feel my cheeks burning.

Good thing its dark out.

Ugh, that would have been my very first kiss too. Yea, I had a crush on Astrid, and dreamed of kissing, but she didn't feel the same way for me, so we just became friends.

We walked back to the house because our dragons flew/ran ahead of us. As we came up to the door my mom got a help message from a villager.

"You dearies go on to bed, I'll be back, dragon trouble at the Hoffersons." My mom said.

"Really? Thats a surprise, we don't get calls form them, they usually handle them themselves." I say.

"Well, I think one of their dragons is sick, they said that their monstrous nightmare is projectile fire vomiting and had to take it outside. I'll be back soon okay. I'll handle Hiccup, you and (y/n) go rest okay." My mom says.

"Okay, if you say so, be careful though." I say. She waves us off to bed and she runs off towards the Hoffersons.

As we enter the house (Y/n) asks a question.

"Projectile Fire vomiting, never heard that before. Sounds disgusting, yet interesting just to watch." (y/n) says turning to look at me with a grin.

"Oh, yea, it may be fun to watch, but after, the mess is terrible and it stinks like Ruff and Tuff's laundry, and just me when I say this, stay away from it if you love your smelling abilities." I say chuckling a bit.

"Okay, I'll remember that. Thanks for the warning Haddock." (y/n) says.

"Hey, I'm going to go change and get a glass of water then head off to bed okay Hiccup, I'm pretty pooped after the exciting day I've had." (y/n) says walking up to her room.

"Oh yea, okay. I'll do the same, I'm pretty tired too." I say. I walk to my room and take off my armor and just leave my brown pants on. No shirt, its getting way to hot.

I walk into the kitchen to find (y/n) in her nightgown get a cut of water.

"Hey. Mind getting me one too, while I feed the dragons?" I ask. She turns around to face me, and just turning, her loose (h/c) flows behind her and just makes her look so beautiful that I lost my breathe for a split second.

"Oh yea sure, thanks for feeding (d/n) too, it totally slipped my mind, I guess I'm just so tired." She says. Setting a cup down.

"Oh no problem, I understand." I say walking towards the backyard where the dragons was waiting for their meal.

I gave them all equal amount of fish and headed back inside. I entered the kitchen to see (y/n) sipping at her water with another filled cup full of water and the book of dragons in front of her.

"Hey enjoying the book?" I ask sitting down in front of her.

"Oh, yea, I'm almost down with it for the 4th time now, I can't put it down. Its just amazing how some vikings used to kill dragons, I mean some still do, but they are missing out on all these skills dragons have that they can use to their advantage." (y/N) says looking up me.

"Yea I know. Thats why I'm glad I met Toothless, without him, I couldn't have made the village what it is today." I say taking a sip of my water.

"Like, here, the most useful dragon for farming is a deadly nadder. It has enough strength to pull 2 wagons full of vegetables, meats, and fruits. The spikes on their tails can cut down farming trenches no farmland by 2 weeks at least. I just don't know why people don't love them. Their amazing creatures. Their intelligent, kind, protective and if you stay by the side of one dragon ad trust it with your life, then that dragon stays loyal to you no matter what." (y/n) states.

As she goes on and on about every use for every dragon us Berkians know of, her eyes fill with life. She loves dragons as much as I do. She wants to know more about them, like I do. She wants to care for every dragon she meets...

Like I do.

Then she stops and yawns.

"Sounds like someone need to go to bed." I chuckle with a grin.

"Yea, I guess so. Thanks for the necklace again Hiccup." (y/n) says, then she does the unexpected.

She kisses my cheek.

"Goodnight Hiccup." She say as she heads up to her room.

I hear her door shut and I'm left there dumbfounded.

She just kissed my cheek.

Holy Thor I think I've died and gone to Valhalla.

Thats when I hear a dragon 'laugh' beside me. The I see Toothless.

"Oh ssh you. I see the way you and (d/n) play around and 'talk' to each other, I guess, you feel the same way about (d/n), the way I do with (y/n)." I whisper yell at him. He quiets down right after that.

A victory has been earned today.

\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/

I don't know what to say right now.

Hoped you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert