Chapter 64

Your POV

I woke up feeling some pain and a major headache. I realized I had passed out and was in my bed. My torso was in bandages, from my waist to the top of my breasts. I still had my legging armor on although. I was lying on my chest and tried to sit up, but winced as I feel the pain in my back. 

It wasn't too long I realized someone was holding my hand. I looked over to see a young chief, with auburn hair and bloody knuckles? Now, why would he have bloody knuckles?

I pondered on the thought for a moment then realized. I hope he isn't blaming himself for this. 

He was asleep by my bedside in a chair. He was hunched over with his torso laying on my bed while he sat. One bloody knuckled hand held my mine. I didn't dare to wake him. He must have stayed up so late worrying about me. I hate when I worry people. 

I slowly removed my hand from his grasp. I turned over on my side, wincing a bit from the pain. I was able to get out of the bed and put the rest of my armor on. I kissed the top of the viking's head. And headed out to find the others. 

I found Toothless and (d/n) outside. When I saw (d/n) she had a expression of sadness and worry. 

"(d/n)." I called out. She whipped her head up and in toward my direction. She punched over and stopped abruptly. I could see her expression on why she stopped. She slowly walked around to my back and sniffed it. She gave a growl and started to push me back into my house. 

"What are you doing? (d/n), I'm fine. I can carry out my day like any other." I exclaim. She gives me this looks as if saying, 'Yea, sure you are.' I shake my head at her and walk around towards Toothless. 

"Hey, bud, can you watch Hiccup, while I go find the others?" I ask him. He nods his head and gives me his famous toothless smile. I giggle at his humor, but wince when I feel the pain from the vibration on my back. I put on a smile and have (d/n) help me find the gang. 

As we approach the dome. I see the gang, feeding their dragons while talking to one another.

"Hey, guys!" I call out. They whip their heads around. And their expression showing worry. 

"(y/n), what are you doing up?! You need to rest!" Astrid exclaims. 

"You need to go back to your hut, and rest! Your wounds aren't fully healed yet!" Fishlegs exclaims. 

"Guys, I'm fine. A little mark won't kill me." I say in protest. 

"(y/n), you were passed out for an entire day. Hiccup....I've never seen him in such a mess. And that 'mark', covers your entire back!" Snoutlout exclaims. 

My entire back? 

I look at them with a blank expression. 

"Well, I.....I just thought....." I stuttered off. I stood there with everyone staring at at me with worry and care written in their expressions. 

"Come, on. I'll take you back." Astrid offers.

"No, it's fine. I'll go." With a bit of sadness in my voice. I walk back towards my hut, with (d/n), by my side. Then I hear yells?

"Toothless! Where is she?!" I hear Hiccup exclaim. I'm in trouble.

I walk up to the hut to see Hiccup mounting Toothless.

"H-Hiccup." I quietly called out. He must have heard, cause he whipped his head around. He let out a sigh of relief has he dismounted and rushed over to me. He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Why are you up?! You should have been resting. Not wondering around while your wound is still practically fresh! You worried me to death!" Hiccup exclaims. I see red streak marks on his face, and his eyes were slightly puffy. Was he crying? Over me? I know he cars, but, I never thought he cared this much. 

"I thought I lost you!" He exclaimed once more. Seeing him in this state. The bloody knuckles, the constant crying. I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I soon started to feel myself cry. 

"Hey, why are you crying? I should be crying, I thought I lost you forever." Hiccup softly says. 

"I just....I don't want you to worry about me." I manage to say.I start to have a panic attack as I start to hyperventilate. His expression goes to scared has he holds me in his arms. I sink to my knees as he does the same. I start to feel purrs from around us and knew it was our dragons. I start to calm down as I held Hiccup's chest. I gripped the strap that went across his chest armor. I could feel his strong arms hold ,y body tight, but not hurting my back at the same time. 

"I failed to protect you....I failed to protect you." I hear Hiccup whisper. 

I pushed him back as I held his face in my hands. 

"Failed to protect me? Hiccup you do everything for me. You care, your mice, your kind, your goofy, you protect, and you love me. You didn't fail at anything." I exclaim at him. 

"SO don't you dare say you failed at anything. If anyone is to blame it's the stupid ChangeWings, not (d/n), not you, not anyone." I exclaim once more. He's expression is unreadable. When suddenly our lips are connected. I feel his hands hold my face as my start to hold his arms. 

We stay like this, melting into each other, as we exchange the passionate kiss. We break apart as we take a breathe and just stare at each other.

"I just don't want to loose you.: Hiccup whispers. Rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

"And you won't." I say smiling at him. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you Enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE &SHARE!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert