Chapter 40

Your POV

I woke up feeling light headed and my vision blurry. When my vision cleared I could see and feel the coldness in the air. I took in my surroundings to see that I was strung up by my wrists with chains that were attached to the rock wall behind me. I could see iron bars in front of me as I sat on the cold ground. The room was small, but still spacious for someone to move around in. I looked to my right to see (d/n) knocked unconscious still in chains. 

"(d/n)?" I whisper. No answer. 

 I heard footsteps come close to the cell that I was in. I snapped my towards the cell door. To see a boy about Hiccup's age walk in. He had a blue tattoo of scratch marks on his face. At least, I think their tattoos. He had a helmet that had a long pair of horns on it. He was skinny, but had some muscle on him. Nothing compared to Hiccup though.

"Well, well, well, look who is finally awake." The boy said. That voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"Who are you?!" I questioned angrily at him. I got to my feet and lunged forward as far as the chains would let me. 

"Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm Dagur. Dabur the Deranged." Dabur said with a evil smirk.

"Never heard of ya." I say with venom coming out of my mouth with every word.

"Oh, you will," He says as he takes steps closer to me. He lifts his hand and cups my cheek. I shake my head furiously to get his disgusting hand off my face, but he just grabs my wrists and pins me to the wall. I could vomit right now if I had any food in my stomach right now.

"Because sweetheart, your going to be my new prize." He says. One of his hands keeps my wrists pinned above my head as the other slides under my shirt to bring me closer to his body.

"Get your hands off me, you scar faced creep." I spat in his face. I try to wiggle out of his grasp. But he is stronger than me slightly, but I don't give up. 

"Oh, a feisty one isn't she." Dagur whispers into my ear.

"Don't even think about it you crazy deranged freak." I spat again in his face. He lets go of me and starts to back up, back out of the cell.

"Oh sweetheart, thats why I'm called Deranged. I always get what I want." He lastly says before locking the cell door and leaving me to my thoughts. I felt disgusted by what he just did to me. I sank to the floor and began to cry. As I sobbed I heard the sound of chains clattering around furiously. I look  to my right to see that (d/n) had woken up. 

"Hey, hey, its okay (d/n). Everything is going to be fine okay." I cooed to her to calm her down. After moments of soothing words. She finally calms down and just whimpers at me, but her whimpers barely audible because of the metal mouth cage kept her from opening up her mouth. I know that she can sense my distress, and know that I felt disgusted. I just put on a strong facial expression to show her that I'm fine. 

"(d/n), I'm not giving up hope. We are going to fight and fight until our last breathe." I whisper to her. I just Hiccup is coming. I don't know how long I could take of Dagur's 'affection'.

Hiccup's POV

We've been preparing the small group of warriors every since I came up with the plan. I knew I had to get (y/n) back as fast as possible. The group consisted of me, my mom, Astrid, Ruff, Tuff, Fishlegs, Snoutlout, and Gobber. We decided the best way to get (y/n) and (d/n) out, was stealth. We decided that 3 people will stay back at our meet up destination. The rest of us will spilt up until we found (y/n) and (d/n).  I signal for when we find them was just an ordinary Deadly Nadder call. We decided to go get (y/n) at sun rise tomorrow so everyone and every dragon going can get a goodnight rest. 

Its currently sun down and everyone is starting to go to bed. Me and Toothless head home with mom and set off to bed. Its going to be a long night.

I just hope (y/n) can last a night with that deranged manic. Gods know what he's doing to her, probably touching her, raping her, putting her into slavery, using her as a toy, the list goes on. I start to breath in heavily and to my distress my mom and Toothless notice. 

"Mom, what if he's hurting her, doing stuff to her like...like...you know." I breathe out. 

"Hiccup, you need to stay calm. (y/n) is going to be just fine. With your plan, we'll get her back in no time." My mom reassures me. My breathes are steady now as she rubs my back and Toothless is purring into side.  

"Now go on to bed deary, we've got a long day tomorrow." She says smiling at me.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to bed. Thanks mom. Love ya." I say kissing her on the cheek. I bound up he stairs and take my armor off as Toothless gets himself comfortable on his rock slab.

Toothless looks up at me with sad eyes.

"Its alright bud." I say walking over to him. I start to stroke his neck like he likes me to.

"We're going to get (d/n) and (y/n) back, safe and sound alright. Now, get some rest. We have to get up early tomorrow." I say getting into to bed. Toothless cooed me goodnight. I gave a smile towards the large reptile. I lay down onto my bed and say one thing before I fall into darkness.

3rd POV

"Goodnight Hiccup/(y/n)." The 2 love bird say quietly in the darkness.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Wow, I have no words myself.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert