Chapter 4

Next Morning

Your POV

I woke this morning and seeing a large black figure and smaller one laying in the corner. Then memories suddenly start to flash back. I met Hiccup and his dragon Toothless.

(D/n) was still asleep along with the other two. So I decided to make breakfast. I went over to the fenced up sheep, yak, and chickens I had in the very back of the cave and milked the yak or some milk. I then went to my food reserve and had got some eggs, some deer meat and fish for the dragons. I came back to the fire that was only embers now. I added some wood and the fire began to illuminate brighter. I cooked one fish and 2 pieces of deer meat along with 4 eggs.

As the food was almost done cooking I heard some rustling. When I looked up from the cooking meat I saw (d/n), Toothless, and Hiccup lowsly make there way to me.

"Good morning sleeping beauties." I say smirking.

"Good morning. Something smells good." Hiccup says.

"Yea, well if I want to see if that invention we came up with works. So we'll need some energy." I say tossing Toothless and (d/n) 3 fish each. They grubbed them down with ease. Mine and Hiccup's food was done so we splited the food between the two of us.

"I never did ask, what's your dragon's breed, I never seen one like him before." I ask/say.

"Oh, Toothless is a Night Fury. Their very rare. But I think (d/n) is one too. They may even be the last of their kind." Hiccup says with a sound of sadness in his voice. I feel the same. Knowing that they be the last of their kind.

"Its interesting how she can change like a ChangeWing though. Except with colors." Hiccup says.

"Yea, she changes colors based off her mood. Like yesterday when Toothless sniffed her neck, she turned red to show anger and smacked him." I say sipping on some yak milk. Hiccup gets up and walks over to her. I stare at him curiously and (d/n) does the same, but Toothless is too busy trying to get an itch. I walk over to Toothless and get the itch he was depresspretly tried to get with out letting my eyes leaving Hiccup. He was measure her tail, checking her mouth, etc. Like some sort of doctor or scientist.

"Yea, she is definatly a night fury. Based on what I examined. What color is her plasma and fire blast?" He asked.

"Oh, its white. And its really hot. Thanks to her fire I was able to make my desk, her saddle, and a few other things out of these crystals you see in the cave walls." I say. Hiccup looks at me atonished. I wouldn't blame him. I was shocked when I first found out as well.

"Thats amazing. Then this particular night fury as fire hotter than a deadly nadder. Nadders have the hottest fire, but it appears that (d/n) flew by that record with ease." Hiccup states.

"Well, lets go and see if that flying suit works, wonder boy." I say exiting the cave with (d/n) right behind me. Hiccup and Toothless ran to catch up.

I have to admit though, ever since last night I get butterflies in my belly when I'm near him. I just met him and I think I'm starting to get crush on him.

Hiccup's POV

(Y/n) is such an interesting girl. She has the same ideas as me, and is free spirited...like me. Her night fury...suprised me. I thought Toothless was the last of his kind. And her night fury changes color based on its mood.

I started to take a closer look at (y/n) though. The way her (h/c) hair frames her face and her (e/c) eyes sparkle with wonder and curiousity. It was only a moment I realized I was staring at her.

"Earth to Hiccup!" (y/n) said.

"Oh sorry, zoned out there, heh." I say. I can feel my face getting hot. Great hope she didn't notice. I honestly think this girl is gorgeous. I don't know why, but I feel that we have a connection that is so rare you got to grab the oppornunity when it comes.

"Well, you ready to see if this bad boy works?" I ask hopping on Toothless.

"Yep, lets hope no one gets hurt." (y/n) says. With that we take off into the sky. Once we reached high enough altitude our dragons went into a glide. I looked over at (y/n) and (d/n) and see that (d/n) is a light rosey pink. Is that mood like blushing? Then I see why, Toothless and (d/n) are just staring at each other. Well look who such a love bird.

"Okay, you ready bud?" I ask Toothless breaking his trance. He gives me a nod. I unlatch myself from the saddle and slide off the side. As I'm free falling, I bush the button on my armor and the wings and tail wing pops out. I loose my balance at first but regain it. I begin to glide. I look behind me to see Toothless, (d/n) and (y/n) staring me in amazement. I'm pretty suprised my self. I look ahead and see a giant rock formation come to view.

"UH TOOTHLESS!" I scream.

Your POV

After seeing the rock formation I tell (d/n) to take Toothless far below me and Hiccup. She knew what I was going to do. So I jumped off and shot Hicucp out of the sky holding him tight has we free fall.

"What are you doing!" Hiccup yells over the wind. I see the ground coming to view.

"Trust me." I say. I look back at the ground and see (d/n) racing towards us with Toothless right behind.

We spiraled down a little farther until we got close enough to our dragons and I pushed Hiccup onto Toothless and gave (d/n) a signal to let me fall further.

I looked up to see Hiccup's worried expression and I gave him a thumbs up. Then he gave me a confused expression then to shock as I was only 20 feet from the ground till (d/n) swooped under me and caught me and raced back up to Hiccup.

"Well that was a fun test flight." I say giggling bit.

"(Y/n) you gave me a heart attack! Have you even done anything like that before?!" He asked worried. Is he worried about me?! I start to feel my cheeks burn.

"Sorry for giving you a heart attack and actually...no that's the first time I done anything like that." I say giving him a apologetic look.

"What! That's your first free fall!" Hiccup looked like he was about to go nuts till Toothless licked his face.

"Your right bud. I'm just glad that your not dead." Hiccup says. That's when I noticed Toothless's tail. I'll see about it later, if he is comfortable with it.

It started to get dark and we headed back to the cave.

Was Hiccup really that worried about me? And what was up with (d/n) turning pink earlier?

Hiccup's POV

She really worried me there for a second. And for her first time free falling she done it perfectly. I'm going to have to learn more about her.

She starting to interest me. Not only is she already skilled in flying a dragon but she has some skills that relate with mine.

And she is pretty cute when she blushes.

💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀
Enjoy?

Lots of Love
-Invader