Chapter 85

Hiccup's POV

We walked further down the staircase until we reached another room. It was lite up with torches. The room was round with the staircase directly in the middle of it. We all started to look around when I found another plague. I ran over to it to it had said;

Only two shall enter.
Along with their dragons.
Leave all others behind for the True Haddock must do this along with the one he solely trusts.

I look back at the others and ordered them to stay put here until we came and got them.

They started to argue, but I dismissed the subject quickly.

"Look, if we're not back by midnight tonight, then go find my mother and Gobber. Bring them up to speed alright." I order. They all bod their head. They find a spot in the room and start to set up a small camp. I look over to (y/n) to see her star in at the plague with (d/n) nudging her.

I walk over to her while Toothless takes care of (d/n).

"Hey." I whisper and take hold of her hand.

She turns her attention back to me like I broke her from a trance.

"Everything's is going to be fine. I promise." I say kissing her head.

"Yea I know, I'm just really nervous and scared. Hiccup what if I break under pressure? What if I can't help you with the riddles and the trials?" She goes on. I give her a kiss on the lips making her quiet. It was a short but passionate kiss.

When we break for air I speak.

"Don't worry about anything alright. You'll do just fine. I've known you for so many months and been with every step of the way. You may still be broken from your parents death and still may even get some anxiety and panic attacks. Maybe some hyperventilation, but ou stuck through them. You helped me with the riddles, with the gang, with the tribe!" I proclaim to her taking hold of both of her hands. I look deep into her (e/c) orbs.

Fear. Sadness. Anxiousness. I see all kinds of negative emotions running through them along with her face expression.

But I also see Wonder, Curiosity, Hope, and Love. All the emotions I feel in love with while looking into her eyes.

I kiss her hand and the other. I kiss her head, her cheeks and her nose and stop when I look back in her eyes. I close the distance between us and give her a kiss again in her soft, warm lips.

When we broke for air I bring her into a hug. I can feel her tighten her grip on my torso as I do with mine around her neck.

This girl is not perfect.

This girl is broken.

This girl is scared.

This girl is lost and confused.

But she's also strong.

Beautiful.

And perfect in my eyes.

We release our grip on one another and read the rest of what the plague says.

When the savior has chooses their partner, they will enter the trial path.
You'll be finishing the rest along this path which will be;
Wisdom
Intelligence
And Choice.
Be cautious.
When you are ready to start the path you may enter after you solve the second part of the Brawn's trail.

When a room with no doors occurs find a way to get out.
Hint:
Work together and do the impossible.

There was a button on the bottom of the plague that said to push to begin. When we did, a big stone wall dropped between me and (y/n) and separated us from the hang. It was too thick so we could hear them.

"Guys calm down! We're fine just do as I told you before!" I order them. I hear them all agree and look back at (y/n) who was comforting (d/n).

"She doesn't like confinement. We should hurry alright." She states.

"Well I don't blame her." I say looking around our small half circled room.
It was about 20 feet high and 20 feet wide. Seems big for two people but two people and two fairly large dragons, not so much.

I take a look around the room again looking for anything that might flip a switch or required some brute force, but no such luck.

"Hey! Look up there!" I hear (y/n). I turn to see her pointing at two small holes at the very top of of the round wall.

"Those wasn't there before. They must have just opened up when we pressed the button." I state. I hope on Toothless and go up to see in them. When I do I see one lever in each one.

I float back down to the floor and hope off.

"Looks like there a lever in each hole." I inform. (Y/n) flies up there and looks for herself and floats back down.

"You missed a small plague that said, 'Timing is everything.' " she states.

"Oh, guess my sight is getting bad." I mumble.

"Alright, I've got an idea. Me and you both will get into a separate hole and pull each lever at the same time while the dragons stay down here to see what happens." I suggest. She nods her head.

"Wait, Toothless can't fly without you so how is he suppose to do something if like the floor falls out from beneath him?" She questioned.

I walk over to Toothless and pull out the self directing tail wing I made when Toothless found my Viking helmet when I was younger. I took off all the extra parts need for me to fly him and left the saddle and attached the wing.

"Self directing tail fin. I made one when I was younger but Toothless broke it after he got my Viking helmet back. It seemed useful so I made another one and pack it wherever I go." I state showing off the tail wing.

"Impressive." Is all she says with a sly smile.

Our dragons fly us up to the holes as we both get into them. Our dragons hovered in front of each of our designated hole in the wall as we both shouted a countdown from three.

When we both pull the lever we hear something switch open below us. We crawl out of our holes and float down onto he ground to see a giant wheel. Like one you see that pulls up the anchor on a ship.

We take our place on the wheel as we all push to the right to see it won't move. We try the left and it starts to move but is difficult.

As we turn I see a big stone door moving to the side revealing a path.

On to the next trail then.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert