Chapter 98

2 Days Till the Wedding 

Hiccup's POV

So there's only 2 more days till the wedding. When Mom got home yesterday she told me I'm going to have a big surprise the day of the wedding. 

Mhm......

Today is I'm really busy as chief then the next two days, everyone got to be on their best behavior and not cause any trouble during those two days because those are my off days. Mine and (y/n)'s both off days where we both just stay away from the village and just enjoy nature and clear our minds. 

Obviously we can't see each other still soooo.... we air mailed each other telling one another where the other is going so we won't bump into each other. She's going with (D/N),  to Itchy Armpit while me and Toothless go to Raven's Point. 

Now the list of Chiefly duties today are.....

-Help Gobber in the blacksmith.

-Help fix the dragon stables.

-Tame a wild Gronkle on the loose.

And lastly....

-Fly Toothless.

Okay, well...here I come Gronkle.

WITH THE GRONKLE....

"Ack!" I was thrown up against a house from being hit slightly from the wild gronkle. 

"Toothless! Lead the gronkle to the arena!" I yell at Toothless. He nods his head and starts to get the gronkle's attention and leads it to the arena.

"I'll take care of this, just help the others fix whatever damage the wild gronkle caused." I ordered the villages that witnessed the wild dragon's rampage. 

I rush to the arena and to see that Fishlegs beat me to taming it. 

"Thank you Fishlegs." I say to him, out of breathe.

"No problem Hiccup, Gronkles are my specialty." He replies making the gronkle roll over on its stomach.

"Alright, I'll let you take care of this while I finish some more problems okay." I start to head out before Fishlegs calls me.

"Wait Hiccup! I have a question." He calls.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Since after today, theres going to be that 2 day break for the chief and his fiance where no body can make any problems what so ever right?" 

"Yes...why?" 

"What about Ruff and Tuff......" We stay silent for a moment before I speak.

"Well, that's going to be the whole village problem. I'm going to let them take care of it. Because I don't even want to think about that. So good luck." I finish and go to complete the rest of my chiefly duties. 

TIME SKIP

Today was rough.

"Ugh...." I call out.

Mom hands me an ice block and I gladly take it. Toothless takes one too and holds it to his head as well.

"Just like your father." Mom laughs. I laugh a little to remembering he did the exact same thing when he was stressed. 

Hope I can be like him.....

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

This chapter was crap, but I think it was good at the same time.

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert