⸢ 1 ⸥

"Wahhhhhhhhh!!!At last after ups and downs the two got themself together!!"

A guy was alone inside a quiet room,he was being excited while reading the book he was holding.

He was also eating potato chips that were beside him.

He was currently reading a book titled "Spring after Winter''.

It was a BL book or Boys love.

The story was about the MC(main character) who was being ridiculed since childhood because of his poor state.

The MC was the son of the past princess who got pregnant at the age of 19 by an unknown man so they were thrown outside the Empire palace.

Because of this he was always being humiliated, bullied and tortured by other kids.

Saying he was useless and his mother was a slut.

Then a war emerged between the southern Empire and the northern Empire.

The General of the south massacre the people of the north mercilessly and would only continue to do so if they didn't surrender.

As a result the Empire sent the MC to the enemy for the so-called 'surrender' since the identity of the MC inside the Empire was a Prince.

The south didn't know anything about the MC's identity so they accepted him.

Little did they know,the north sent the MC because he wasn't that valued by his family and people.

So even if they killed him they wouldn't care,as long as the MC brought a temporary peace for the north Empire so they could plan to attack behind the south Empire's back,there's no more.

No affection, no love, only hatred and disgust remained in their hearts as they sent the MC away.

In the south Empire,the General started to slowly fall in love with the MC.

So he told his majesty, the Emperor, to not go attack the northern Empire anymore.

The General then started pursuing the MC.

However, every time you became happy, sadness was next.

He discovered by the spy he sent to remain in the northern Empire that the Prince they had as a hostage was treated there as a disgusting Prince so him being the hostage is not important.

Even if he died in the hands of the enemy they don't care at all.

The General got angry at this and the decision he made to stop the attack,he suddenly took it back and told his majesty to let him destroy the whole Empire as soon as possible.

The Emperor was shocked and couldn't respond for a minute.

He was first confused why this loyal subordinate of his planned to spare the north Empire then he discovered that this General fell in love with the north Prince so he didn't disagree then now this subordinate proposed to himself to let him take the lead to destroy the north Empire.

The Emperor thought for a moment. Did that Prince cheated on this General that's why this General was this mad?

But even though he was curious he didn't ask anything and let him travel again just to destroy the other.

After the war the whole north, especially the royal family got wiped out except for the MC's mother.

The General then proposed to the MC to be with him and after they got together and became lovers that's when the Emperor only knew the truth.

Turns out this subordinate of his was mad not because he was cheated but because his loved one was mistreated by the other.

What pure love it is.

However it was still not a happy ending.

After the two got together the villain showed up,what was the villain's role?Of course it was obvious.

It was to steal the MC away from the ML.

The villain was the son of the Emperor, the Crown Prince!

He was back after studying at the West Empire academy and now he graduated.

He fell in love with the MC at first sight and when he learned that the MC had a lover and it was the most talented General he was suddenly eager to steal the guy away.

So he first let the General suffer and also the MC then he slowly tried to steal the MC away but the MC wasn't that dumb to fall on a little tricks of this guys and besides he already had a loved one.

After being rejected the Crown Prince then challenged the General and the winner was obvious,it was the General.

The Crown Prince suppresses the pain in his heart. Why?Why does this guy who popped out of nowhere experience love?

He envies the MC. The Crown Prince grew far away from his father ever since his mother died after giving birth to him.

His father still and would forever blame him for that.

He also lived a painful past, in the academy he was treated as trash,he experienced being humiliated, tortured and being bullied and no one even stayed by his side.

And now he only understands, he didn't love the MC he was only jealous of him.

Feeling love by someone,feeling needed by someone. How good would it be? How about me?Is someone there to love me too?To let me feel being needed too?

So he tried to attack and kill the MC.

If he can't live that kind of life then no one can.

The world is unfair!UNFAIR!!

It was then the General couldn't control himself anymore and 'accidentally' stabbed the Crown Prince's stomach and died.

The Emperor was furious at first but after knowing it was his son's fault he didn't bring up the matter anymore.

The General and the MC then said that if it's ok the son they planned to adopt would be the next successor.

The Emperor was pleased by this so he nodded.

Even without blood relation he can still choose who he wants to become the next heir,even a beggar on the street had a chance.

And when the two protagonists adopted the son,when their son grew up he inherited the throne and that's only when the book was finished.

The guy closed the book he was reading. He finally finished it as well as the potato chips beside him.

He put down the book,stood up and cleaned his own room.

He was planning to go to a bookstore to buy a new book so that he could read something again.

It was currently 11 in the evening, he put his shoes on, opened his apartment door and locked it after he went outside.

He was wearing a jacket and long pants because it was in the middle of the winter season.

He walked slowly while steady,trying his best not to get himself slipped on the slippery road.

However……

“HEY GIVE ME BACK MY BAG!!”

He encountered a danger, a guy holding a purse of a woman was running towards him and to help the guy to stop he blocked the guy’s way but little did he know..

“Pwack!!”

The guy was also holding a knife and that knife stabbed him when he blocked the guy’s way. He fell to the ground while holding his left abdomen that’s been stabbed.

The guy escaped and started to run again,faster than earlier. The owner of the purse, which was the woman, didn't bother to help him, instead she chased the robber.

Really, the purse is more important than people’s lives. It doesn't matter anymore, the woman didn’t even tell him to block the guy and she also didn’t know him so why bother?

A minute had passed only then he heard the sound of an ambulance. He felt that someone put his body on a soft thing and put him inside the back of the ambulance car.

As he was already tired because of blood loss his vision became blurry until everything went black.