⸢ 54 ⸥

She fake a fall and the man catch her. She thanked the man and asked if she could invite him for a food. The man was fascinated by her beauty and agreed. So the two went to a nearby shop, ordered food and ate while talking happily with each other.

When the night fell, the black sister reluctantly said her goodbye and will see him tomorrow again in the place they met.

So when tomorrow comes she sneaked out again on her own, unfortunately her white sister was on her way home after going out to shop. The man met her sister,he felt nothing wrong and invited her to eat. The white sister liked the man and she agreed on the man's invitation.

The black sister gritted her teeth in anger and jealousy but because it was her sister, she didn't want to ruin the atmosphere between the two and went back home in a gloomy mood.

Night came again, the white sister brought the man over and told her parents he was now her lover. When the introduction began the man was shocked when he saw another woman who looked like his girlfriend, but this woman was wearing a black dress which was a contrast from the white dress.

He remembered the first meeting, the woman was wearing black at that time and because he just based it on the face he talked to the woman who wore a white one. He saw the sadness in her eyes and felt guilty in his heart.

He said the truth in front of the parents, that who he really likes was the black sister but because she looked like the white one he thought it was also her so he asked the other to be his lover.

The parents understood, because they themselves wouldn't knew who if the two didn't wear different color of clothes so they still accept the guy.

The white sister couldn't help but feel angry, threw the table and complained while shouting. And instead of being happy that she was chosen, the black sister also stood up and scolded the man.

"You choose her so be responsible and face it. Don't give me a reason that you recognize me on her. Don't put the the blame on someone and act like a victim when you clearly knew everything."

She even slapped that thick face of him.

Because when they hid at the tree, the man also saw them that time. I mean, how could a tree completely hide two beautiful people.

So the black sister kicked out the man and the white also agreed with his sister.

This time the play ended. All the actors bowed together towards the audience and the curtain fall down.

A sound of applause was heard.

After the play ended all people stood up from their seats to go out. Riel and Eugene were the same. And when they got out, Riel asked if Eugene wanted to play and the youth agreed.

This time, the place they went to was only a one floor building. Inside had a table with a stick that needed to push the ball so it would roll towards the hole. In short, it was billiards.

The two went inside and rent one table.

"You know how to play this?"

Eugene asked, holding the long stick in his hand. Riel shook his head, his ears turned red as he faked a cough. He invited the others here but he actually didn't know how to play. How embarrassing is that?

"It's ok! Let me teach you!"

Riel gaze at Eugene with surprise then it became a proud look, as expected of his baby.

"Listen to you."

His voice was low as his gaze was full of pampering but he wasn't aware of this. The youth stood behind him, hugging him in his arms and solemnly instructed while adjusting Riel's position.

"You should lower your body like bowing then hold the stick with your left hand like this then the right hand like this."

Riel also listened seriously as he do what the other party told him to.

"Then you point the tip of the stick on the white ball using the right hand position to guide the tip then pull and push the stick with your left hand.

The ball rolled a little, a flash of amazement was seen on Riel's eyes. The other people who also saw this was the same, because they only knew to push the ball while standing and didn't even use their both hands at all. So all of them tried it and the result was better that what they were doing.

The teenagers wanted to walk towards the youth talk to him but they were stopped by the butler on the side. They could only helplessly sigh and went back on their place.

The man was a noble, can't afford to offend.

When they're tired of playing, they left that place and walked around. This time,they stopped in front of a stall.

The stall had a pot on it with boiling oil as there was food in there. Eugene asked how much is it.

"1 copper for two pieces."

He took a stick from the side and use it to stabbed the food. He pick 4 pieces. On the corner of the stall had three cups, he asked if it was the sauce and the vendor owner said yes.

He dipped the food in the sauce and ate it. His eyes squinted in satisfaction, he suddenly missed the street foods before that he liked to eat when he didn't have food.

Riel on the side also do the same,then signal De An to take one on his own. So the butler also did the same thing and paid 6 coppers on the vendor owner.

"What is this food called?"

Riel asked in the middle of his chewing, and Eugene responded while also chewing the food on his mouth.

"Orange ball."