⸢ 65 ⸥

Sigh.

"It's a good thing his Highness let the young master sleep in the chief's house."

Because if not, Jake couldn't imagine what would happen. He pulled the guy he knocked unconscious earlier inside the house they were staying and tied him tightly in the chair, he even blocked the guy's mouth so when he woke up he wouldn't make a noise at all.

After doing all of this he sat in the chair opposite the Prince, the other knights were cleaning up the mess outside which was some of the bodies they killed.

Pulling it away and buried it under the ground, after all they can't burn it even if they wanted. What if the villagers got scared and thought it was a fire? What reason would they say?

"Are we going back after this?"

Jake asked, he meant after cleaning up they would prepare their things to go back.

"Let me think about it."

Riel sat there quietly, his chin rested in the back of his hands. He looks like he was thinking about something important as his brows keep meeting each other so Jake naturally closed his mouth so as to not disturb his Highness' thinking.

"Your Highness."

A look of surprise flashed at the woman's face but she immediately smiled at the man and let him come inside.

"Good morning Auntie."

Riel greeted then slightly bow his head then followed behind the woman's back.

"Is Eugene already awake?"

But before the woman responded a sound of rapid footsteps was heard from the second floor.

Thud.Thud.

Then a person threw himself towards Riel which made the man stunned.

Then the person raised his head, he had a smile on his face while he greeted the man.

"Good morning Cariell."

Riel woke up from his daze when he heard this, he blink then look at the person in his arms.

A smile bloom in his face as he hug the person back, he didn't care if the other called him by his name and not the nickname at all.

"Good morning baby."

Cough.

Riel turned his head to look towards the married couple, he wasn't embarrassed at all after showing their love.

"Thank you Auntie and Uncle for letting Eugene sleep here."

The Uncle which was the chief wave his hand.

"It's nothing."

Although they didn't know why the man let his partner sleep in their house they had a vacant room anyway so it was fine.

"Then we'll go back now."

After saying that he release the youth in his arms and just held his hand while walking.

The married couple look at each other then at the back of the two people.

"Are they together?"

The woman asked, she couldn't help but frown as she knew the man's identity because his husband told her so she was shocked that instead of having a woman lover he instead had the opposite one.

"Just be quiet."

His husband then went back to the dining room to eat breakfast. With this the woman obediently shut her mouth and followed behind her husband. It's not like she was discriminating against the two she was just shocked as she knew how hard it was for the two people to take this path.