⸢ 22 ⸥

"You done?"

Eugene stood up when he saw Riel coming,the other nodded his head then said.

"Let me see your hand."

Even though he was confused he still let out his hand for the other to see,suddenly felt something was put there he looked and saw a pouch.

He raised his head and asked.

"What's this?"

"It's money"

Eugene's mouth twitches. I know but that's not the point!

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"I have a habit of buying unnecessary things so might as well give my money to you so you could somehow stop me. You keep it."

Riel spoke nonsense things which were half truth and not without batting an eyelid.

The vendor owner who was not that far away from them heard this sentence and couldn't help but look and feel envious.

Ahh,how I wish my husband would trust his money to me the same but for me it was the opposite. My husband would even get mad if I handle it.

"Oh,ok"

Then put it inside his pocket,Riel was watching him from the start,cold sweat pour out his forehead as he watch Eugene put his pouch on his pocket,afraid that the other would know that his own was missing and when he saw that the other didn't seem to notice and everything was normal he breath as sigh of relief.

He wasn't aware that watching someone putting money in their pocket was so hard.

"Tell me if you want to buy something and I'll give it back."

No,it was naturally yours. I just said that so you would accept it. But what he said with his mouth was different, with a helpless tone.

"Then how will you stop me if I said I want to buy this and that?"

Oh,you're right. So Eugene replaced it.

"Then if the thing you want to buy was unnecessary then that's when I stop you."

He hummed then asked the other if he wanted to continue to stroll or go back.

He didn't have anything he wanted to buy and as far as he could see he couldn't afford the prices here so Eugene told Riel that he wants to go back.

"Sir"

The coachman who was waiting outside the city with the carriage said when he saw the two coming towards him.

Riel didn't even glance at the man and just opened the carriage door and then walked to the side and let the youth behind him go in first.

He said his thanks then went in and Riel followed then closed the door.

The coachman didn't mind this,it was better for the other to ignore him so without bitter feelings he sat in the coachman position,flick the whip as the horse started to run.

Hours had passed when they finally got back, they left the carriage that stopped in front of the gate and just decided to walk inside.

As the two chatted while walking side by side they met an unexpected person.

"Hello"

Eins smiled when he saw Eugene and naturally greeted the other.

Oh,it was the noble young master he met in the garden. He remembered him so Eugene also smiled and greeted the other back.

It was rude if he didn't greet him,after all he was part of the nobles.

Eins wants to have a chat with the other but when his gaze shifted on the man standing beside Eugene he froze.

Sean,who was behind Eins, noticed this and also looked over and was the same.

H-his highness?What was he doing here?Is he with this young man?Then noticing the clothes that the Prince was wearing he again went confused.

It was like that night,the Prince was wearing servants' clothes. He gazed back at the young man beside the Prince, then the Prince again and then the young man,in short his gaze went back and forth between the two.

Eins started to talk again with Eugene and didn't inquire about what was happening.

"Right,I forgot to introduce myself before. My name is Eins and this is Sean."

He pointed at the man behind him who nodded his head towards the youth. Suddenly a cold voice was heard.

"The North Prince and the General. It was a pleasure to meet you two here."

Three pairs of eyes looked over at Riel who suddenly spoke. What they were thinking was unknown.

However,Eugene's mind was a mess.

The General Sean Han?!The male lead?An-and the young noble master he met was actually Eins. Just...just what kind of plot twist is this?!

AHHHHH!!

He was so excited he suddenly clasped Eins hand then immediately let it go. Who wouldn't react like that if they met their favorite character face to face?

"I'm sorry"

Eins only chuckled after seeing his reaction. Maybe if he already introduced himself before the other party would also react like this?

"It's ok,nothing to worry about. Are you going to the City?"

"We already went there"

Then he pointed at the man standing beside him.

"What about you?"

"I want to buy some seeds so I can help you with gardening."

 Eugene didn't notice anything wrong and suddenly felt disappointed. If he didn't go with Riel maybe he could still shop with Eins,however seeing the General behind he naturally wouldn't want to be a light bulb so he dejectedly said.

(A/N:Light bulb = third wheel)

"That's sad."

A pair of dagger eyes stared at Eins,what's with this north Prince?Why would Eugene feel dissatisfied after knowing they couldn't go together?Is it because of his status?

His eyes flashed with a glint for a moment. He gently grabs the youth's wrist and pulls the other towards him.

"Let's go,help me with my work."

Then started to walk to who-knows-where.

The Crown Prince of the Ejen Empire for the first time in his life,was jealous.