⸢ 23 ⸥

Haven't you always told me you already finished them before popping out like a mushroom?And now you're actually telling me you haven't.

Realizing that this was his first time helping the other party, his mind that was full of Eins and Sean love story was nowhere to be found and was replaced by the thought that he could finally help.

Suddenly, his excitement was cut off by the other party's voice.

"Why are you so excited after knowing their names? Do you like them that much?"

Especially that General?As far as he remembered,Sean was a young General who was coveted by women and men. So the possibility of Eugene getting excited was because of him.

As for that North Prince,you weren't even on your own territory yet you want to steal someone from me.

Eugene didn't feel that the tone of his voice was wrong as he truthfully answered.

"Yes"

He gritted his teeth,he didn't know why but after sensing that the other might got taken away from him his body suddenly moved on its own.

His mood wasn't that good but the grip he was using to hold the other's wrist was still gentle. He was mad but that doesn't mean he would hurt Eugene.

"Who is it?If you want I'll help you."

Help you get away from them. But this sentence was said inside his mind.

"Help me on what?"

The other gritted his teeth again while saying with difficulty.

"Help you to get together with them. You said it yourself,you like them."

So it was actually like this,this guy completely misunderstood the word 'like' that he said.

"Yes but not to the point that I want to chase them."

The Prince was stunned,he was about to turn around when the other party added.

"I just wanted to follow them both."

So I could watch their lovey-dovey things. Imagining his fav couple was being lovey-dovey in front of him,a smile appeared on his face and this was the thing Riel saw when he completely turned around.

He actually wants to chase both of them. BOTH.OF.THEM!

"Why would you follow them both?You don't want to chase one but want to chase two?"

"What are you saying!I'm not a scumbag!"

Did he think of me like that?Like some kind womanizer?I mean manizer?Well,the two were men so…..anyways why?

"I just thought that the two would look good together so I wanted to watch them."

When Riel heard this,his dark aura immediately went away then smiled.

"It was really like that?"

"Of course!"

"That's good"

Then grab the youth again and walk.

Why does it feel like he was appeasing a jealous lover?No,no. What lover?You stupid mind go away,think everything else but not like this.

Eugene shook his head then started to sing the twinkle-twinkle little star on his heart.

On the other side.

"You knew him?"

Sean asked Eins who was walking beside him,they already reached the city as it was easy to borrow a carriage with his own status.

"He was the one I was telling you that I met in the garden. At that time after I said my farewell I actually went to look for a big shovel but when I went back he was already gone."

Sean 'oh' then looked down,watching his own feet take step by step. His sense was telling him to guard Eins from that youth,and the Prince was also beside him. Just what's with that young man that these two people(Riel and Eins) were so happy after seeing him?

He decided to look at this and investigate the young man when he went back home and after helping Eins to shop.

Seeing the information he was holding,the young General was frowning.

How could this be……

He flipped back and forth between the pages of the report he got then put it down.

The information he got was only the youth's personal info,even the family background wasn't put there and said he didn't have any parents anymore. He also came from the mountain.

Is this guy a spy?He encountered this kind of thing before,somehow some spies from other Empires were sent to their door in secret just to get inside information about them and use it against them and this guy was half the same and not.

After all,who the hell would send a spy that even looked like a wind could blow him away? But the more innocent they look like the more they hide so many secrets thus this young General decided.

Tomorrow,he'll observe that young man to know if he was or wasn't a spy. Maybe I should also tell this to his Highness but after remembering the other was so gentle and patient towards the young man,he naturally stopped what he was about to do and just focused on himself and ordered his subordinates to investigate again. 

Outside,two people were sitting on a chair. Their pants were rolled upside and so were their sleeves,seriously washing clothes when the young man suddenly sneezed.

There was someone thinking about him.Who was it?But he didn't have any debt until now so naturally it was impossible for some loanwords to remember him.

When his mind didn't think of someone he had a debt with,maybe he just caught a cold.

"You should have bought clothes earlier. Forget it,sit there and just wait. I'll finish this quickly. You might really get a cold if you continue to wash those."

Riel pointed at the side where he wanted the other to go and rest.

The other immediately agreed to this and obediently sat on the side with the chair he was using earlier.

Seeing him somehow far away from him,Riel's smile was gone as he coldly looked at the blankets that he was washing. Without the other party's presence, he put his hand on the water bubbles,picked up a piece then scrubbed it three times then threw it in the basket.

He didn't know how to wash but because he said he had work then he had no choice but to scrub these things and do 'work'.

After shooting all those things on the basket he rinses the bubbles away using the water on the bucket beside him. Done,he then walked towards the youth and told him he was already done and they should rest.

The maid in charge of washing those blankets came back and got shocked when she saw the blankets were put into the basket and the whole place looked like someone had already washed it. She stepped forward to check and got angry when she saw the whole blanket.

In the middle of the white blanket,there was still some dirt like it wasn't washed and was just casually thrown on the basket.

Who was it?!Doubling her work?!If I see those people again I would tell them to wash for a month!!