⸢ 48 ⸥

Hours later,Riel knocked on Eugene's door and when the door opened he saw Eugene's shocked expression.

What is he doing here?He thought Rosa forgot something and went back but he didn't expect that it was the Prince at all.

Riel smiled and said with a gentle tone.

"Good morning,breakfast?"

When the youth heard this he looked down on the tray the other was holding and saw the breakfast he was talking about. He didn't know what to do. After all he just discovered a shocking truth last night plus the confession and now he was facing the other's courting.

He pursed his lips and thought for a moment. Riel didn't care about waiting and standing there holding the tray of food in his hands and just let the youth decide.

He was rejected last night,but so what?His butler told him the youth was looking for him earlier thus he wasn't worried that the other would reject him again. And even if it is,no one could stop him from pursuing the other.

Just let him realize that his feelings were sincere and let him take care of him so that in the future, Eugene will become dependent on himself to the point that the other party couldn't live anymore without him.

Imagining that future a light flickered on his eyes.

"Then you come in."

The youth stepaside so that he could get inside and he naturally didn't waste this opportunity. He originally planned to just send the youth a breakfast in bed but who would have thought the other would let him in.

As he stepped inside the room,Riel felt his heart was about to burst out from his chest as it beat faster because of his nervousness and excitement.

He looked around the room and saw the table,he walked towards it and put down the tray there.

Clack.

"You….."

Riel turned around and faced his beloved. He didn't let the other finish his words as he cut him off.

"I know what you want to ask. What am I doing,right?"

He chuckled then continued his words.

"I'm telling you, I won't give up. Even if there's a 99.9 percent possibility that you wouldn't like me there's still that remaining 0.1 percent chance that you will. And because of that,I won't give you up."

After saying this,he arranged the table so they could eat but seeing the other didn't plan to go near him his mood turned gloomy.

Does he not want to get near him?Did he hate me now? He walked towards where Eugene was standing,held the other's wrist and planned to pull him towards the table.

As long as he was willing to spend time with him then he wouldn't complain and say something.

"Come on, let's eat before the food gets cold so you will have energy to work."

But before he could pull him he was stunned. The youth's eyes were swollen like he cried all night,his clothes were still the same. Why didn't I notice this earlier?

He was about to ask if he cried but changed his question as the answer was already obvious.

"Why did you cry?"

Thus he asked about the reason instead.

"No."

Eugene looked away from him which made Riel confirm that the other was lying. But what did he cry for?

He held the other's face and let the other face him.

"What is it?Did someone bully you?"

His voice was soft as if he was coaxing a child. If there's really someone who bully his baby then he will bully that person a hundred times more.

"I…. it's just…"

Seeing the other bit his sultry lips that he really wanted to taste he restrained himself and patiently waited for the other party to finish his words.

Eugene really thought about it,since what happened last night and after hearing what Rosa said to him earlier,he really thought it through. 

Since the day he got transferred to this world and right now at the present. If Riel was really early to show up in front of Eins and Sean then doesn't that mean that from the very start the plot was already a mess?

Doesn't that mean he was just worrying about nothing? Doesn't that mean that liking the person in front of him back wouldn't have bad consequences?

Besides,he gazed at the man in front of him and saw the obvious worry in the other's eyes. He couldn't believe it.

I mean,how could the villain who was described in the book as a ruthless man treat him like this? Like he was his most precious treasure in this world.

Who wouldn't love a man like this? That's why,he wanted to give it a try and take a risk thus,

"Riel,could you ask 'that' question again?"

He said, emphasizing the word 'that'.

He didn't even use the word 'Your Highness' as he knew the other might feel sad, because using that honorific was equivalent to recognizing the other as a stranger thus he called him like before.

Riel got confused for a moment then spoke.

"Why did you cry?"

Didn't he hear his question and ask to repeat it again?But seeing the youth shook his head Riel tried to recall the whole conversation that happened earlier,still he couldn't remember that he asked another question except for that.

So,what is he talking about?

Eugene can't watch the other rack his brain anymore and gives a clue.

"Last night. What question did you ask me?"

Is it…….

"Can I pursue you?"

Eugene let out a wide smile as he kept nodding his head and answered 'Yes' which made Riel stunned.

What just happened?Is his ears fine?Did he hear it right?His brain with a high IQ suddenly stopped functioning and the information he heard couldn't process properly.

He didn't believe it,did he really say yes?

"Is it really a yes?"

"Yes!"

The excited tone of voice coming from the youth woke him up from his daze. He quickly hugged the youth and even lifted him up as he was really excited.

"Then we're already together?"Ahahahahah were together already."

Eugene wanted to retort that he was just giving him a chance so how could the two of them already be lovers?But seeing the other's mood he couldn't afford to ruin it thus he let be and also let the other party carry him while spinning around.

At this moment Eugene didn't know he created a big misunderstanding.