⸢ 63 ⸥

When De An was finally back the two and the soldiers already finished eating. The soldiers were currently cleaning up and packing things so they could continue the journey.

The coachman flick the whip and the horses started to run, the carriages were surrounded by the knights.

It took them several days to finally reach their destination.

They stopped in front of a gate of a house, the Commander went down from the horse then walked towards it.

"People?"

The Commander shouted a few more times before the door of the house opened.

This house was more eye-catching than those around as it was a two-story house.

A middle-age man went out from the door and walked towards the Commander.

He asked what it was and saw the knight in front of him fished out a gold plate with an emblem of the imperial family in it which made the middle-age man widen his eyes.

"This Sir, is there something you need?"

"Do you know who the village chief is?"

The man said it was him and asked what he wanted.

"His Majesty sent an order for His Highness to check the farm here. I hope this Sir knows about it?"

Hearing what the other said, the man tried to recall if he encountered such a thing as being informed about this and after rummaging the memories in his head he opened his mouth to say,

"Yes, I was informed about this. If his Highness were looking for a place to stay then I will lead the way towards the house."

He opened the gate then went out before closing it again.

"I'll be going out for a moment!"

The man shouted and a response was heard coming from inside the house.

"Ok! Be careful on the road."

And that's when the man only led the group towards the place he was talking about.

He talked while walking, saying the house was already cleaned since he was informed about the visit.

When they reached their destination they saw two houses beside each other, the chief said the left was for the knights while the right was for his Highness.

After telling them this he said to go to him if they have any questions to ask then he left.

The group started to arrange everything, moving the things inside the carriages towards the house.

Riel already pulled Eugene inside the house. He opened all the doors inside to look for the bathroom as he couldn't take the sweat in his body anymore.

When he found it he went outside to tell his butler to bring the clothes and prepare his own before he went back to the bathroom.

Eugene just sat in the chair, he didn't have anything to do anyway.

The next day, the two did their own routine after waking up and immediately went outside when they were finished.

The clothes they wore were a simple white shirt and brown pants, the shoes were replaced by slippers.

They went towards the chiefs' house to ask where the farm and the chief immediately led the way.

"This is the farm, it was said to check but I hope some of you will help us with some work."

He was asking if the knights could help and without thinking about it Riel agreed.

In front of them was a wide field, there were farmers planting the grain while some were plowing the land.

The knights rolled their pants up to the knees before stepping in the field.

The mud under their feet was uncomfortable as it felt soft and sticky.

But they were not new in this kind of feeling so they went straight towards the nearest person and asked if they could help them with something, after all they were trained with this kind of environment before.

Riel was about to do the same when the chief stopped him.

"Your Highness, this work wasn't suitable for you. There, you could help them harvest bananas."

As there's no mud in there, Riel and Eugene went to the banana field.

They could see a thousand banana trees when they got near it, the two immediately asked the nearest person how to do it and they immediately went to work.

The sun was so bright that it could hurt the skin.

Eugene's face was already red from the heat, he wiped the sweat in his forehead using his arms then continued to pick the banana.

Riel saw this, he felt distressed for him so he stopped what he was doing for a moment and said to the youth.

"You should take a rest. What if you get a heatstroke?"

The youth shook his head, he let Riel wipe his sweat for him but it made the man frown as the sweat wasn't decreasing at all.

Why did he even forget to bring a towel?He sighed, De An wasn't beside them as he told him to do something so he didn't have anyone to ask to bring a towel.

He looked down at his clothes and saw it wasn't that wet, so he decided to use it as a replacement. But before he did that he smelled it first and after making sure it didn't smell bad that's when he only took off his shirt and used it as a towel.

Eugene looked at the man in front of him after seeing what he had done.

"You….what are you doing."

What sre you doing suddenly taking your shirt off? Omyghad wasn't he aware they were outside?

The man had a good figure which attracted the attention of the people around them, especially those girls.

"I forgot to bring a towel so just use this. Right, you could also put it like this on your head so you won't get dizzy from heat."

He covered the youths' head with it then tied the end of the shirt under the chin so it won't fall.

Looking at his masterpiece the corner of his mouth lifted up but it was only for a second when he went back to being expressionless.

"Let's continue our work, tell me if you feel  bad, ok?"

When he saw him nod his head, that's only when he continued to pick bananas. He peek at his baby from time to time as to check if he was ok or not.

But when he saw his beloved repeatedly wipe his face with his shirt and can't take the heat anymore even with the clothes in his head he immediately pulled the other party to go back to the house.

"Where are we going?"

Eugene asked and Riel answered.

"Going back. You might get a heatstroke if we continue."

"But.."

"No buts, it's not like we were hired to work for them or something. We're willing to help but not to the point where I would let you get sick, they wouldn't pay us anyway."

It was also not their responsibility to work there so it was fine.

The knights who saw their master was going back immediately stopped what they were doing and followed behind them, the one they should guard was the Prince and his lover not the grains so for them it was fine.

The chief who also went down the mud saw this and was dumbfounded but he couldn't do anything about it and just let them be.