⸢ 10 ⸥

"I already finished it."

The guy answered, but in reality he didn't have work to do. Who would dare to give him that?

"Is…...that so?"

Eugene was still not convinced at all but still chose to believe, if he says he's done then ok.

"Yes, so do you need help?"

The guy was still staring at him and after thinking for a bit he agreed,who wouldn't want someone's help?And it's free.

The two then continued mopping the cold floor of the hallway.

When it reached noon the two were already done cleaning up the hallway and were facing mountains of plates and pots.

 They started to wash the dishes,Eugene was the one who cleaned it using a soap,rinsed it with water then the guy dried it using a clean cloth.

"Riel, shouldn't we eat lunch first?Aren't you hungry?"

The guy Riel paused and stopped wiping the plate he was holding to dry then gaze at Eugene who was still washing the dishes.

"Alright"

He walked towards the food inside the kitchen and got himself some,he used the plate he was wiping to dry earlier.

When Eugene saw this he rinsed his hand that was full of bubbles because of the soap with water.

Looking for a towel to dry his hand and didn't find any,he casually wiped his hands on his clothes,it's a habit he had in his past life.

He picked up a plate from the plates that Riel already dried up and also followed the guy behind to get himself food.

There were no other people inside the kitchen except for the two of them,all the chefs were called to the palace.

Even the servant was also there,Eugene didn't know if there was someone left behind beside him and Riel here in the kitchen.

The two didn't even know how the dishes become a pile of plates when no ones even around to use it!!

After the two get themself food, the two sit down in the chair in front of the table and eat quietly.

The food was a white rice with a dish called 'adobo'(Filipino dish).

Only the sound of a spoon bumping to the plate can be heard between them.

After all there was a saying 'Don't talk when your mouth is full',because you look like a pig if you talk while eating or chewing your food.

Besides that Eugene didn't know what topic he should talk about.

He was thinking about it when he heard Riel talk.

"After this what's your next to-do?"

Eugene looked at Riel who was eating,his head down so he didn't know the expression on his face.

He frowned, why does he love to do work? He said his work was already finished so he was willing to help me.

A workaholic? Staring at the guy in front of him.

He chewed the food in his mouth and swallowed it before speaking.

"I need to get the food stocks here from the storage room."

That's right,just like yesterday he carried boxes. Maybe those boxes were the things he needed to put here.

Then why didn't just tell him to put it here in the kitchen and not in the storage?

Eugene looks around the kitchen while chewing the food in his mouth.

The kitchen space was huge but if those boxes of food stocks were to be put here then this huge space won't be enough.