⸢ 53 ⸥

"Do you want to go to the City?"

Riel suddenly asked. What if that guy invited Eugene again to go out?Not going to happen.

And he remembers that they just went there once but didn't really explore the whole City and didn't have fun.

"Well….."

Eugene hesitated for a moment but when he saw the eyes of the other he immediately agreed.

"Yeah."

The Prince happily smiled then said.

"Then let's go on a date."

I'll make sure that today you'll be completely mine.

He stopped a servant and told to go get the carriage in front of the palace gate. As for why there and not just directly pick them up well he wants to hold hands while walking, though they were already holding hands he wants to make it longer.

It took half an hour for then to reach the palace gate. De An,who received the news and immediately went over opened the carriage door. Riel let Eugene inside first before he seated beside the other. As for De An,he sat beside the coachman.

This time,the carriage wasn't shabby anymore as it even have an emblem of the Empire. The chair was soft and comfortable to seat.

The carriage travel in an aberage speed. When they reached the City,Riel knock three times in front wall and the carriage quickly stopped.

Without waiting for his butler to open the door for him,he do it himself and went out. After that he turned and assisted Eugene on going down safely.

The two walked,one in the front while the other in the back. Following the youth where he want to go. As for the capable butler,he was also following them but kept a safe distance as to not disturb the date of the two.

It was noon,people comes here and there. When they pass a stall Eugene suddenly stopped walking and look at it.

The salesman of the shop saw him stop and immediately greeted with enthusiasm.

"Young man you must have a good eyesight. My items are good and worth to buy. Let me explain,for example is this."

The salesman pick up a stick that had a big ball on it's tip. The salesman shake it and it let out a sound.

Eugene laugh because of it which made the salesman's eyes lit up. He was about to say something and praise his own item when Eugene spoke.

"Wasn't this a thing for a baby?"

He just stopped because the things on the stall was quite familiar to him so when the salesman demonstrated the use of the item he knew it was a rattle.

When he said this the other frowned and explained.

"This was use to make sound or music."

Riel,who was standing behind the youth,whispered.

"Yeah,for the baby to play and have entertainment."

Which made the youth laugh again.

Although he didn't knew how Eugene knew this,and he knew that the use of it was like the owner said he still sided with Eugene. And was happy to hear his laugh.

Eugene turned his head and started to walk again,ignoring the glare from the salesman. He suddenly felt guilty,as he forgot this world was different from his past so some things that was use the have different use here.

Riel slowed down for a little and look at his butler.

"Is there any fun place here?"

If Eugene felt bored and didn't want to go with him anymore what should he do?This was his first time asking someone on a date so he didn't know what would a coupld 'do' on a date. As for how he knew the date word,he just heard it from somewhere.

"Your Highness there was a theater a little far from here. I heard today they were playing the story of the Black and White snake."

As a capable butler,he prepared things that could be used for today.

A theater?Riel thought for a moment and decided to go and try.

"Eugene,want to watch a play?"

"Was it acting in live?"

Acting in live?I don't know what is that but Riel still nodded his head to agree which received an excited baby. Oh,cute.

"Where will we watch?"

De An step forward and told them to follow him. 

The theater was a two storey building. When the went inside,the ground floor was wide as it contains hundreds of chairs. There was a huge stage in the front and a red curtain was hanging to block the view on the stage.

On the second floor was a seat for VIP people. Riel bought three seats,after paying for it they look around the chairs to find their seat number. Riel didn't bought the VIP one because Eugene said it was more fun to watch with other people.

They sat at the seat the look towards the stage. When all the seat was full and it was almost time to start,the red curtain rise.

Eugene saw people wearing costumes. Two woman was wearing a long dress with a tail behind that look like a tail of snake. One was black and the other was white. The two were said on the narration as twins.

This time the twin sisters were walking to the left side when they stopped and hid behind a tree.

Then a man wearing a white sleeve and brown pants with a brown boots walked in,the twin sisters eyes widened and they suddenly let out a shy expression as if they saw their love. When the man couldn't be seen anymore,the two went out behind the tree and talked about the man while walking back to their home.

The curtain fall and rise as the new scene unfolded. This time,the black sister went out on her own. She was looking for a chance to meet the man and talk with him and this naturally happened.