⸢ 52 ⸥

The two look towards the newcomer and saw it was Eins. Eins felt complicated on his heart, earlier he decided to follow Eugene but he didn't expect to see the two was acting like this. It was even on a public place,aren't they afraid of being seen and disdained at?

He look at Cariell then at Eugene,his voice sounded like a mosquito but the area was quiet so the two still heard it.

"You two are…"

But before he finished his words,Cariell cut him off. He hugged the youth and pulled him towards his arms,coldly looked at Eins and stated.

"He's mine."

He didn't notice before,but now he knew that this north prince like his baby. Because how he gaze at Eugene was the same as how he himself look at Eugene.

He couldn't accept it,what are you doing stealing someone's lover? That General can't satisfy you so you're here running in front of Eugene?

Eins couldn't believe what he heard, wasn't Eugene said he was still an admirer?How did it turn out like this?His widened eyes look at the youth,like he was waiting for his confirmation but this time,Eugene was talking to Riel.

"Aren't you still courting me?"

He doudbfoutly asked.

"Aren't I?"

He looked down at the confused youth on his arms and suddenly had an urge to kiss that beautiful eyes but didn't dare to do it.

"Aren't we together already?You said yes that time."

That's right,he said 'yes' but it's not about this. What he meant was he was giving you a chance to pursue him.

"But it was for you to court me."

So,does that mean they weren't together?The light on his eyes dimmed a little which Eins who was observing the two chatting to each other noticed it. He heard the conversation and a sudden determination poured on his heart.

"He's not yours."

"He's mine."

A spark was about to ignite between the two. But Eins had a purpose when he followed the youth so he look away at the staring competition and spoke with a soft voice.

"Eugene,I'll wait for you at the gate."

Riel couldn't help furrowing his eyebrows and curiously asked when he heard this.

"What wait?What gate?The two of you will meet?"

Eins smiled and answered slowly,like he was provoking the other,asking for a fight and suddenly declared himself as a winner.

"Yes,I invited him to go to the City later in the afternoon. Only the two of us."

"No."

Riel,face aggrieved look at Eugene. The youth shook his head and said, coaxing a big child.

"I won't go with him anymore. Don't be sad ok?"

The autumn became spring again,Riel then had a smirk plastered on his handsome face. He then gaze at Eins with the same provocation look.

"You promised me."

Eins voice sounded like he was wronged. But before Eugene could respond,Riel was the first to speak.

"He didn't promise you. You've just invited him. And he also didn't agree so he won't meet you later. Don't bother to wait at the gate anymore."

As the two keep arguing,Eugene interrupted them. He didn't like the two to talk to each other,what if one day Riel bumped his head then suddenly chased this protagonist?He didn't want that.

He already have the General,be contented on him and don't covet him. As for who was coveting who,the two who looks like they were about to fight were aware of it.

"Let's go, let's go. Don't talk to him anymore."

Eugene said while pulling Riel's arms to walk away. Because of this,Riel's smirk became even wider and Eins gritted his teeth. The winner and loser was decided.

But before they could left Riel spoke which made Eins anger about to burst out.

"A bug should stay away,stop pestering other people's lover unless it didn't want to be swapped to death."

He like to held grudge,and this grudge came from his past life when that General called him that.

Then turned his back on Eins and the two left him,standing there,alone.

He clenched his hand and gritted his teeth in anger. He was the first to know Eugene,why does this Prince keep popping here and there?!

He only had this chance again to see the youth that now was hard to come by but he was blocked instead. When would this chance come again?

"Didn't I told you not to go outside?"

The anger on Eins heart was gone and was eaten by fear. He slowly look behind him and saw the man who said he 'liked' him.

He shouted.

"So what?! It's not like you're my parent or something!Why would I obey you?!"

After he shouted these words some soldiers went out, then one of them who was positioned behind him chopped his nape which made Eins lost his conciousness.

Sean coldly looked down at the guy who fainted in front of him and ordered the soldiers to take him back,locked him up and guard the door.

"Don't let him escape your watch again."

The soldiers saluted then left and went towards the Kiln palace. One of them carrying Eins like he was a sack of rice.

Sean gaze where the two silhouette was gone,a moment later he also left that place.