⸢ 27 ⸥

"Right,right. You maybe weren't aware but I could immediately let someone look for that book so you could read it now."

Linus proposed but Eugene just shook his head again. How would you do that?The book was only available in that world.

When Linus already went silent he secretly sighs,he almost also told the story of that book earlier. What if he blurted it out earlier?What should he do if they questioned him?

Well let's just forget about it as it didn't happen anyway.

"Why are we just standing here?Let's look for a place to sit."

We've been talking since earlier and that's when you only realized we were standing?

Eugene was dumbfounded but he didn't suggest going in the middle of the garden after all he didn't know if Eins was still sitting there.

When Linus felt he was now a hindrance between the two he immediately told his goodbye,signaling to the Riel who was silent again like he was saying 'It's your time to shine' then turned around and left.

His mission to help his brother to get an info about the youth was already accomplished anyways and it was already long since his Majesty and his Father talked so maybe now the two were already done.

The scene suddenly became quiet after Linus,Eugene could even hear his own breathing.

He looked at the man beside him but immediately looked away.

Why is he staring at me?Is there something on my face?

"Could you tell me the story of that book?"

Eugene looked back,seeing the serious expression he knew the other was really curious.

Should he tell him?He wasn't part of the main characters after all but Linus was his best friend,the only friend that Linus had was the Prince……

He stared at the other and tried to recall the details of the Prince's look but no matter how he racked his brain he couldn't remember a thing.

"Eugene?"

When Riel saw the youth's distressed face he called,he didn't even hear what he asked.

Seeing his mind was already flying to who-knows-where he took a step to walk towards him.

Eugene blinked his confused eyes until his mind finally went back to reality.

He gazed at the Riel who was now standing in front of him.

"Let's sit"

He turned around and went towards the tree they were hiding earlier with and sat down to shade from the bright sun.

Eugene sat under it,raised his head to look at the man who was still standing there, his lips curving up and with a joyful tone he said while patting the space beside him.

"Quick,go here and sit."

Riel who saw this scene thought to himself.

Why does it feel like I was a pet being called by my owner?

But still walked towards the youth and sat down beside him.

After sitting down Eugene opened his mouth and spoke.

"Can I just tell you something different? Well it was one of the fairy tales."

"What's a fairytale?"

"It was a kind of story book,usually for children."

He frowned,do I look like a kid?

"It always had a happy ending,for example, Cinderella. Cinderella was the daughter of a Duke(A/N:I forgot if her Father was Baron,a Duke or something in the story,pls correct me if I'm wrong.)Her mother died and so his Father married another woman. This woman, who was her stepmother, had a twin daughter. After marrying the woman the Duke decided to travel faraway and 15 years later he still hasn't come back thus all those 15 years the stepmother and stepsister of Cinderella started to bully her and let her do all the housework. Then one day a banquet was about to be held at the palace to welcome the Prince and so invitations were sent to every household and they were all allowed to attend. Because of this she started to make her own ball gown dress with the help of her friends the four mice and some birds but the twins discovered this and told it to their mother. The Stepmom then ruined the dress using her own hands then laughed like a maniac after seeing Cinderella's pitiful appearance while wearing the ruined dress then they rode a carriage to go to the palace,leaving Cinderella alone."

He paused for a moment and gasped for air as he continued.

"Then an old woman suddenly popped out in front of her and said she was her fairy godmother. The godmother then take her outside then wish-woosh-"

"Pff….cough..cough,sorry you can continue."

Eugene stared at him for a moment then continued his story-telling.

Why did Riel almost laugh?Who told Eugene to wave his hands like he was holding something and doing magic based on his story? When he managed to swallow his laugh he focused on listening again.

"Her magic wand and Cinderella's ruined dress became new and turned into the color of sky blue,her blond hair was also tied and there's a headband to keep it from falling,she also had a pair of round earrings which was the same color of her dress. Her boots became shoe glass. Then the fairy godmother waved her wand again and the pumpkin in their garden magically turned into a carriage! Then the four mice turned into a four horse. The fairy godmother then warned Cinderella that the magic could only last until midnight and then Cinderella went to the palace with that beautiful carriage and dress.

The party started and the Prince saw her and immediately fell in love at first sight,the Prince invited her to dance so the two danced until the bell rang which was a signal that it was already midnight so Cinderella had no choice but to run for fear of being discovered and of course the Prince chased after her…..then Cinderella lose her shoe,she was about to put it back on her feet but when she saw the Prince was behind her she choose to ignore the shoe and manage to completely escape."

--------

Author's Corner:
I don't know what was happening to me but my mind always went blank whenever I opened my notes to type a word for a new chapter. In short I was stuck,this chapter was produce until my brain was squeezed out.

Spoiler:The story telling or what will continue on to the next chapter and one more fairytale will be mentioned.