⸢ 60 ⸥

Breakfast, in the dining room. The two people sitting there beside each other were silent.

Eugene felt the awkward atmosphere but he didn't want to speak and he also didn't know what to say so he chose to shut his mouth and just chewed the food.

What do you want him to say? That he didn't mean what he did earlier? Or that his foot slipped and accidentally landed on the bed then do that?

Will the other believe him?Of course not! Even himself couldn't believe the reasons he thought of.

"You should eat more."

He looked down at the food the other put on his plate. It was a bread that had a filling inside, it was soaked in the milk before it was fried to become toasted.

He picked up the spoon and the knife, cut it first then used the spoon to put it in his mouth. The bread melted because of the milk while the sides were a little crunchy.

"How is it?"

It look simple but,

"It was delicious."

The chef on the side swiped the sweat in his forehead, he finally could breathe.

These days the Prince looked cold and was not easy to mess with but if you wanted him to be in a good mood, you should start to please the youth beside him to have a good impression in his eyes.

And that's what they do, almost all of his Highness people would please the youth instead of their master.

Creak.

The door of the dining room opened, De An walked towards the table and gave the white envelope he was holding to the Prince.

Riel put the utensils down on the table, get the envelope. The envelope had a royal seal which means it came from his Father.

He frowned, he could just call me to go there. Why bother to send a letter? But he still opened it, unfolded the folded paper and read the content silently.

After reading it he put it down and continued eating.

Finishing his food, Riel picked up the table napkin and used it to wipe his mouth then talked to his butler.

"Tell them to get the carriage and prepare clothes for the both of us."

De An nodded then immediately left the room to do it.

Eugene caught the word 'carriage' and 'prepare clothes' so he asked.

"Are we going somewhere?"

The awkwardness and his embarrassment earlier was forgotten as he was curious.

Riel hummed before answering.

"The farm, Father asked to check it. We would stay there for hmm weeks, probably?"

He wasn't sure how long so he added that word in the end of his sentence. When he saw Eugene was also finished eating his food he wiped the others face using another napkin.

The farm, oh will he see grains?(AN:Pls correct me if I'm wrong here)A real one? He lives in the city, except for seeing how farmers harvest those grains on the TV. He still hasn't seen it with his own eyes.

The youth became excited and he, could finally breathe. He knew the other was embarrassed so he was silent the whole time and Riel didn't know how to let the other forget about his embarrassment.

As usual, after wiping the youths' mouth he massages the bulging belly to help him digest.

Inside the carriage, the two were sitting beside each other. The chair was soft as De An choose the best carriage they had in the palace which the two, his Majesty and his Highness could only use. Oh they're three now, the youth could also use it if he wants.

It was comfortable even when the carriage travel on a rocky-road. De An closed the carriage door then he went up the carriage and sat beside the coachman.

"Let's go."

With this signal the coachman flicked the whip and the horse started to run.

Another carriage following their own. Inside it were the things they needed.
There were knights riding a horse in front, left and right side, and the back. The road wasn't that developed yet so it wasn't safe as there was a possibility of bulgars or robbers showing and would rob them.

It was already 4 in the afternoon, though they prepared earlier there were things Riel still needed to finish, delaying their travel.

He looked down at the youth beside him, seeing him changing his position every second he asked.

"Uncomfortable?"

Eugene shook his head, it wasn't really uncomfortable as the chair was really soft.

"Hungry?"

Hungry?I just ate a snack earlier. So Eugene shook his head again.

Riel frowned, thought for a moment then opened his mouth to speak.

"Sleepy?"

Sleepy?No.

The youth continued to shake his head. Riel couldn't think of a possible reason anymore so he just pulled the other in his arms and let him lean on his body.

"Stop moving too much, you look like a worm that someone poured salt with."

A worm?The youth raised his head to look at him and gave him a glare.

He chuckled, still asked the youth.

"Then what is it?"

Eugene let out a snort then buried his head in the man's chest, he said something in a low voice.

"Don't talk to me."

Eugene also didn't knew what was wrong with him. Then when the man pulled him he just discovered what it was but since the other called him a worm he won't talk to him.

Riel just smiled, adjusted his position. Looking at the fluffy head he gave it a kiss and said in a coaxing tone.

"Just sleep then, the road ahead will be long. I'll just wake you up later to eat."

"Hmm."

Riel looked out the window, they were still in the City. It might take days before they reach their destination. So he let the servants prepared the things they needed for at least two weeks.