⸢ 36 ⸥

The person he liked already had a lover and it was a General too but who cares about that?

He didn't have any chance anymore?So what if the other had a lover? He heard before on someone that you could still steal a married person then what about those two who haven't married yet?

Even if he didn't have a chance,he could create one himself and how would he do that?

Simple,he just needs to drive the lover away and replace him in Ein's heart. If he even needs to eliminate the other,why not?

Thinking of this Cariell couldn't help himself and smile like a devil who was about to scheme on someone.

The sun shone brightly making people sweat like it wanted people to know its hotness.

People couldn't help but swipe the sweat on their forehead away using the back of their hand and then fan themselves with it.

It was already noon and the sun was at its highest position. Normal people didn't like to go out at this time of the day as they don't like feeling hot on their body. It felt like they were being burned alive as the heat touched their skin, thus noon became the rest time of the people.

But this time,Cariell couldn't bother himself with the weather as he insisted on following the two people in front of him to go outside and have a walk.

He didn't have any other choice but to do this stupid thing. How could he create an opportunity for himself to pursue the youth if he avoided them?

He was like a tail that no matter where the body went he was always following closely behind.

As for the ugly part of doing this well.....

"Your Highness...."

Sean scratched his cheek as he turned around and faced the person following behind them. He couldn't do anything to his lover if Cariell kept following them,he was helpless and couldn't do anything so he let the Prince do what he wanted but he doesn't have enough patience for him to tolerate this kind thing.

He himself also had his own private life and privacy but because of the other it felt to him like his privacy was gone.

"What?"

Cariell knew that Sean was already at the point where he could snap at any time and his bad mood was immediately swept away.

"Wasn't your Highness busy?And it was hot to go out,it might hurt you. It was bad for health,your Highness needed to go back to his own palace immediately. Look at your Highness' face,it was red. Seems like your Highness had a sunburn."

You want me to go away?Hell no. Cariell finally realized one thing. As long as he was with them Sean couldn't be intimate with the Eins so it was impossible for him to leave them alone.

The corner of his lips rose. Seems like it's not that bad tailing these two.

This smile almost snapped the General's patience,he calmed himself down unfortunately the others didn't want him to calm at all and provoked him even more.

"Wasn't the General supposed to train the soldiers and knights?Is the General so idle to work?What if a war broke out again.The future was unpredictable, we couldn't tell what would happen, thus we always needed to be ready at any moment."

"Your Highness was joking. My people didn't lack strength and could defend our country anytime."

An electricity could be seen between the two when they looked at each other's eyes.

"Ehem."

The two turned their head and gaze at the person who suddenly caught and the invisible spark was finally gone.

"I have something to do."

Eins said and when he saw the two have something to say he immediately continued his sentence.

" - And I don't need anyone's help. I can do it alone,you two should talk and be friends."

When Eins silhouette couldn't be seen anymore the two looked at each other again and then turned their backs on each other and walked away in separate ways.

Sean suddenly wanted to beat up someone and before he could do it he immediately walked away to stop himself from doing it.

The other was still a Prince and in the future the other will be the one he will serve one day but he could see that the other liked his lover and because of this his patience became short.

His lover was his bottom line,anyone who will try to steal his lover away will be killed by his own hands even if it's the Prince himself.

He finally asked the Emperor to agree to his requested vacation. He misses his lover so much that he wants to hug the other tight and wouldn't let go.

The clean up of the war took so long and he wanted to spend this precious time with the youth. Unfortunately, a bug popped out of nowhere and this bug was so annoying to keep pestering his lover and his time with him.

His lover was so good-looking that he could easily attract bees and butterflies.

Next time,if that bug pesters them again he would really slap that bug to death.

What weapon should I use to kill a bug?A sword?Bow?Spear?Too big for a bug. Maybe a shoe?

Sigh. I should inquire about this with my subordinate.

Entering his manor he signaled the first person he saw and with a serious look he asked.

"What was the most suitable weapon to kill a bug?A big bug?"

The subordinate was surprised but immediately hid his expression as he seriously answered.

"A fly swatter,Sir."

Does the General finally couldn't hold back his bloodthirst as even an innocent bug wasn't spared?Poor bug he would lose his little life if the General saw it.

Seeing the General went to his own room the subordinate then went back to his position.