⸢ 29 ⸥

"But seriously, why does it feel like the moral lesson of the two stories you said was like when you meet a handsome man you should marry him?"

Riel frowned,not sure about his guess.

Eugene suddenly didn't know how to refute that, I mean why does it look like he was right?

Before he could think Riel continued.

"When Cinderella met the Prince, fell in love at first sight and then because of shoes they married.......Ariel was the same, she even sacrificed her tail for it. You can't just marry someone you met."

Well it was only a fairytale...

"What about telling me that Spring is winter?Winter spring?"

"Spring after Winter"

Riel nodded.

"Right, that one."

So,Eugene really told him the story. But to be on the safe side he revised it, he made the BL couple become a woman and man couple. He also changed their name and status. Like the male lead was a Duke, the Prince was still the Prince and the protagonist was the Princess. He skipped where the Prince chased the other on the original and just made it the Prince was troubling the Princess instead.

Riel was silent the whole time and when Eugene was finally done that's when he only spoke and asked the other if he was hungry, telling him to go to the kitchen and to not skip his meals.

He stood up, patted the dust off on his pants then bid his goodbye towards the youth, telling he had something to do.

Riel turned away and started to walk towards his own palace.

When his feet stepped inside his room, he whispered.

"De An"

The old butler who was following behind him since he stepped foot on his palace asked.

"Yes, your Highness."

The gentle light on his eyes became sharp and his smile was replaced with a smirk.

The temperature inside the room dropped and the source of it spoke.

"Tell General Han to go to my study room, if he asks why, tell him he already knew about it."

De An answered politely and left the guy alone inside the room.

Hearing the sound of the door being closed, he walked towards his closet, opened it and started to change his clothes.

The whole person in the new clothes changes. His earlier happy-go-lucky aura was gone. The type of person if you get stared at, you'll feel cold all over your body.

He left that room and went towards his study. Sat on the chair which had a table full of papers that he needed to read himself.

A moment later a knock came from the door and it only opened when he said the words 'Come in'.

Sean was there, standing on the doorway and met the other's gaze when the other looked up.

He was confused why the Prince was looking for him and when he heard the butler's answer he already had an idea but he wasn't completely sure.

Sean closed the door, greeted the other by bowing his head and then sat down on the chair opposite the Prince.

"Your Highness, I heard you were looking for me?"

Since Sean showed up on the door until he sat down, Cariell's gaze was on him and never left.

Like a predator watching his prey but the prey was also a predator himself.

Riel didn't beat around the bush anymore and straightforwardly said.

"You investigated him?"

Sean was puzzled for a few moments and after thinking about it he nodded his head.

Smiling, he spoke with a slight provoking tone.

"What about it?"

Why is he protecting that youth?Did that youth finally succeed to seduce the Prince?Well if this was true then he was amazed.

"A spy...."

Riel chuckled, under the serious gaze of the other he opened the drawer of the table and put the stack of paper in front of Sean.

"Read that and if you change your view then it means your mind is still clear. Now leave."

Sean looked at the pile of papers in front of him, then the Prince and then the papers. A moment later he finally stood up and picked the stack of paper, turned around and left that room without even bothering to say his farewell and Cariell also didn't care about it.

He leaned on his chair, eyes closed. The door of the room opened again and De An's voice was heard.

"The tea and snack was here."

After putting the tray of tea and snacks on the table, De An also left.

Silence filled the whole room that even his own heartbeat could be heard.

The curtain on the window swayed after being blown by the wind. It was a peaceful and quiet atmosphere.

With this Cariell then falls asleep.

------------

"Addition was one of the simple mathematics that you could do. It was equal to the sum of two numbers. For example 1+1 = 2."

Inside a classroom full of children a man was seriously writing the math formula of the example he gave earlier.

Some of the children were listening, some were just staring or in a daze and the rest were bold enough to sleep,even drooling and snoring loudly.

But the man didn't scold them and didn't even bother to wake them up to listen. What could he do?He doesn't want to get fired from his job.

Well,except for that one child.

The man turned around and when he saw 'that' child was starting to fall asleep he angrily walked towards him.

"You dare to sleep in my class!?"

He slammed the table in front of the child which made the child flinch in fright and his sleepiness was nowhere to be found.

Seeing his Teacher in front of him he bowed his head and whispered.

"I'm sorry..."

The Teacher snorted then spoke with a stern tone.

"You weren't allowed to go until you finish cleaning this whole classroom as your punishment."

The child nodded his head which made the man satisfied and warned before walking back to the front.

They say, when people are mad they would vent their anger on someone. Unfortunately he couldn't easily vent it as most of the children's parents in his class couldn't be offended but this one was different.

"I hope this is the last time I will see you sleeping in my class."

When he felt that the man was already away, he peeked at the other children in the front row who were sleeping too. His hands under the table were clenched tightly.