⸢ 41 ⸥

"Good thing it was a false alarm."

Linus sat down on the chair beside the bed where Riel was half sitting and half lying.

Yap,Riel was forced to go to his bed just so the Doctor could check him.

"Why did you even think that I'm sick?"

The Doctor who was called,quietly packed his things,trying to lower his presence so he could leave immediately.

Unfortunately Linus spoke to him which made the Doctor flinch.

"Sorry for disturbing you Doc."

"N-no,it was my duty to be available 24/7.I'll leave now rest well your Highness, young master."

Without waiting for the two to say something he bowed his head and immediately went out of that room.

Linus turned his attention back to his friend and that's when he only answered the others' questions.

"Your face was red like a tomato. What would you want me to think when I saw you look like that?"

Well...he was just thinking about something and he didn't know he would blush because of that.

"Nevermind.I need to rest.It's late, you should also go back and rest."

After saying that Riel lied down and covered himself with the quilt.

Linus was dumbfounded, who called him to seek advice?!Next time,I won't help you next time.Hmp!

He stood up and left that place.

The next morning what Linus told to himself didn't happen as he...

"You should give him flowers everyday.Different kinds everyday so he wouldn't get sick if it's always the same."

Furrowing his brows he asked.

"Wait, did you already confess?"

Riel, who was already thinking of what kind of flowers he should give, subconsciously answered.

"No."

Rose?Daisy?Hyacinth?

"Haven't I told you last night that that was the first thing you should do before anything else?"

Ahh...he seems to hear that but..

"How?"

Linus almost wanted to slap his face.Oh my gosh why am I the one who was stressing about my friend's love life?

Sigh.

Life is really not daijoubu.

He shook his head then circled his arm around the others shoulder,pulled him a little closer and whispered his little plan.

Riel kept nodding his head and only agreed after hearing the complete plan.After all,he himself didn't have any idea what to do thus accepting his friend's suggestion wasn't bad.

Linus even told De An about it and the supportive Butler also agreed.

"This was the Emperor's palace.I will show the way around so you wouldn't get lost."

Eugene circled his gaze around the place and every time his eyes landed on something,amazement kept flashing on his eyes.

Sure enough the inside was even more luxurious than the outside.

The high ceiling, the chandelier, the carpet.All the things around him were screaming one word,rich.

Rosa knocked on his door and told him to help prepare for the upcoming event.For now she was showing the way around so he wouldn't get lost.

"That's the royal chamber where the throne was located."

She pointed at the place where two big doors were.

"You should stay away from that place if you don't want your life to end quickly."

Rosa warned the others,as long as the Emperor didn't call someone to go there then it was forbidden to get inside.Even the Prince was the same.

"We were only allowed access on the first floor, don't go,don't go upstairs unless you were instructed by the head maid or the Emperor's butler."

Eugene nodded his head as a sign that he understood. Was it just him or the other said the 'don't go' twice?

His mouth twitched and then sigh.Forget it,it's not like he was some kind of a curious human who will bravely face the danger just so he could satisfy his curiosity.

"Familiarize yourself again,you can roam around as long as you stay away from the place I mentioned that you should stay away from.I'll leave now,Ms.Mirvana still needs me."

He smiled at the other and Rosa left him alone after seeing that smile.She also knew that Eugene wasn't a person who would disobey orders, it's just that she still reminded the youth out of goodwill.

Being left alone he stood there for a while before deciding to roam around again.

He was about to walk when he heard someone speak.

"New?"

The voice was coming from behind.He turned around and saw the owner of it.

It was a man.

Sharp gaze landed on his body like he was being checked inside and out.The man's expression was scary and based on the clothes,it was a noble.

Sweat formed on his forehead.Swallowing his saliva,he answered with difficulty.

"Y-yes."

The man's eyebrows furrowed.

"Name?"

"Eugene."

But when he heard the name his brows relaxed and a smile came out from his expressionless face.

So it was him.This was the only thought on the man's mind.

He walked towards the other which made the servants who saw this couldn't help widening their eyes but when the sharp gaze swept around them they all looked away and pretended to be blind.

After confirming the others didn't dare to look anymore he turned his gaze back at the youth in front of him then looked around,looking for someone's presence but after not seeing it at all,he frowned.

"Does the Master need something?"

Eugene asked the other and waited patiently for the response.

The man was stunned, then a low laugh escaped from his mouth.

"None,you could go."

He saw the youth bow his head then turn his back on him and walk away.

When he couldn't see the youth silhouette anymore the smile on his face disappeared.

He stood there for a while then left that place.