⸢ 44 ⸥

Eugene bit a tiny hole on one of the transparent bags then squeezed the sauce out to pour onto the bun he was holding.

Although the food could be eaten while walking,he still chose to find a bench and sat down to eat.

He took a bite and tasted the meat inside, thus curious why there was meat on the food he looked and saw that the bun actually had a filling. And it was so delicious that the three buns were gone in just half an hour.

And because of this Mirvana scolded him when he reached the palace.After all he was late,but she still didn't punish the other and just told him to move quickly.

Getting the work done right now was the first priority.

Crash.

"Let that worthless Prince out!He dares to do this to my family!"

The ball already started and the noble guests who attended wore clothes glamorously,as to let others know how powerful they are. Some of the guests were talking to each other and laughing while some stayed on the side and didn't bother to interact with people.

Although they were wearing a mask,some could still recognize each other and the mask didn't stop their attitude of making friends or getting familiar with powerful people. They were taking advantage of the current event because they didn't know when this kind of thing would happen again.

No one dares to start to make trouble with or without the Emperor after all the place was still inside his palace.

Except for this noble one who started to yell as soon as he came in. He even shoved a servant who was only passing by to distribute some drinks.

The guy screamed and didn't just stop after shoving someone away,he even went to the servant who was carrying a tray of cupcakes,stole the tray and threw it on the servant's face.

He couldn't vent his anger on the noble guest but he could vent his anger towards the servants!

A woman who was wearing a formal maid uniform suddenly rushed out and assisted the servant who had icing on his clothes and face.

When Rosa clearly saw Eugene's miserable look her eyes trembled in fear and suddenly looked around.

"Let's get out of here first then change your clothes and clean yourself."

She picked out a clean handkerchief in her pocket and lent it to Eugene who used it immediately.

She then led Eugene towards the outside.

The icing of the cupcake felt sticky,even the mask that Eugene was wearing wasn't spared.

The noble was the guy who scolded the Prince outside, thus the Prince punished his family by stripping half of their property and power by the reason of insulting a royalty.

Even the status wasn't spared as the guy's father from being an earl to become a lowly baron and that's the reason why he could still attend this kind of event.

The other families naturally heard about it and mock those people in their hearts.

Who was the fool who bluntly vented his anger and even did it outside?It's a good thing the Prince only stripped you in half and now you were here causing trouble, aren't you afraid the Prince will annihilate your family instead?

After this happened the noble families didn't dare to offend the Prince. The Prince proved that the status he had wasn't just a status at all.

The guy was seized by the guards who were instructed by the Prince Butler who happened to just peek at the ball to check but didn't expect something like this to happen.

He gazed at the guy who was dragged by several guards with a gagged on his mouth with pity.

Young people nowadays don't fear death. Poor child,you're still young but you started to court death. May your soul rest in peace.

He shook his head then told the guards to bring him into prison and lock him up. After doing this he then turned and went back towards the Yen palace to report.

When the guy was gone the ball went back to its harmonious atmosphere.

"Good thing the clothes fit you well and there's still an extra mask."

Rosa said while she carefully tidied the others' collar like how a mother does in her child.

After tossing and panicking for an hour they finally borrowed some clothes and a mask. Although it looks different it was better than nothing.

The ball will officially start at 4 and there was still a minute left before that so the two separated and went back to their own jobs.

The sound of a violin and piano made the noisy crowd quiet down. They all turned their gaze towards the door when it opened.

A black pair of shoes stepped out,followed by the body that wore a coat hanging on his right shoulder. Long sleeve suit with a white polo shirt inside,the tie was in sapphire color with pants and black shoes. His mask had the same color as his clothes,silver with gold line patterns.

It was the Emperor, all the people inside bowed their heads and greeted him.

"Rise."

They only stood up straight when they heard this word. Raising their heads they notice a man following behind him.

He was wearing a black coat that reached the back of his knee,his black boots at the bottom and naturally the suit and pants had the same color of navy blue. White polo inside that was buttoned up in his neck and a sapphire brooch on the collar.

The hair was combed back with a black mask on his face. Without guessing they already knew it was the Prince.

The two look like a walking air conditioner as they both exuded a cold aura.

Cariell swept his gaze on the crowd while walking towards his seat. His emotionless eyes suddenly had tenderness on it when he saw who he was looking for.

The youth, who was also wearing a suit with the same kind of navy blue color as him.