⸢ 5 ⸥

Three days had passed since Eugene discovered that he didn't just live twice but his second life was inside his favorite book.

At that time after Eugene ate his fill he stood up and walked towards the owner.

He asked if the owner knows any available job,since he was here he wanted to see with his own two eyes his favorite male pro and male lead.

Eugene also wants to see how the two will fall in love with each other.

The owner told him that there was a building named "Divine" where they accepted a person to work as a servant inside the palace.

He also told him to go and register himself so he can apply smoothly and wouldn't have any problem.

Right now he was standing in front of a two storey house to register, he went inside and went to the counter.

It was already in the afternoon so it wasn't crowded like in the morning.

"Good afternoon, what can we do for you?"

"I'd like to register my name."

The girl at the counter picked up a piece of paper and a pen then wrote something on it before she turned her gaze back at Eugene.

She smiled and said.

"This way Sir,please follow me."

The girl went out the counter and walked towards the stairs to go to the second floor.

Eugene looks around while following the girl in front of him.

He was still amazed since he found out that he was inside a book.

How come it looks more amazing in reality than imagining it while reading?

After how many steps they made they finally stopped in front of a door.

The girl opened it and Eugene saw a table in the middle where an old man with a bear was sitting in front of it, its eyes closed.

The girl told him to go there and the old man was the one who'll write his information and make him a copy of it.

He nodded and immediately walked towards where the old man was.

The girl then left the room and quietly closed the door.

After Eugene sat in front of the old man, the old man opened his eyes and stared at Eugene.

Eugene shivered when the old man's gaze fell on him.

What?What is it?

It took a minute before the old man opened his mouth and spoke.

"Name, Age, Birthday."

He scratched his head while thinking of an answer.

He didn't know the exact age of his body, he also didn't know its birthday so using his real one is fine,right?

After all no one will find out he's not the real one.

So he answered the old man's question.

"Eugene Riley, 22 , March 3."

He didn't know what year it is now so he didn't tell the year of his birthday. The old man didn't care about it and started to write on a piece of clean white paper.

He then asked about his parents name, how many are they in a family and if he was the youngest or the oldest of them siblings.

Eugene can only answer I don't have parents anymore, I was an only child and I'm alone.