⸢ 42 ⸥

"For now,don't show up in front of him."

Linus seriously said when he saw his friend was about to leave his side.

He even glared at the other,unfortunately Riel didn't feel afraid at all and even wanted to leave under Linus' watch but seeing his seriousness he obediently compromised.

Riel pouted his lips then sat back down beside Linus.He just wanted to see Eugene,why is it difficult to even have a glimpse of his love.

It's been half a day since he last saw Eugene and he really misses the others' presence.

At this moment a knock was heard.De An only opened the door when he heard Linus' voice.He immediately said what he came for.

"Young Master, the carriage was ready."

Linus stood up from his seat and dragged Riel outside who was still feeling blue.

"To the city."

When the three sat down on the soft cushion inside the carriage the coachman flick the whip in his hand and the two horses started to run.

"Why do we even need to go to the city?"

Riel gloomily asked.

"To buy you clothes."

"But I already have so many clothes in my closet."

"I know but you need to look good in front of him so you don't have any choice."

Linus didn't even glance at his friend while talking to him and just looked outside the window.

When Riel heard this he thought to himself.Why does he still need clothes?

How would a piece of silk help him?

I'm already handsome enough.He knew it because he sometimes noticed Eugene just staring at his face especially whenever he smiled.

The image of Eugene's dazed look bumped in his mind.Riel couldn't help but cough to hide his laughter however his eyes betrayed him as it could clearly show his happiness.

Seeing his friend who was still feeling blue earlier and now suddenly became sunny and bright.Linus shook his head and turned his gaze back outside the window.

This was the reason why he didn't want to fall in love.He definitely didn't want to become someone whose mood changes in the blink of an eye and would laugh without any reason.In short,his friend right now looks like a patient in a mental hospital.

The three were silent the whole journey after that incident and only talked to each other again when they reached the city.

Linus led the two on the shop he knew which where he always bought his own clothes.

Sitting at the couch.He talked while looking at the designs on the book he was holding.He planned to make Riel wear a custom made clothes so the design could be rare.

Because if they just bought something,what if there was someone who had the same clothes design?It would be bad.

"Listen,clothes could add a plus point on the eyes of the person we want to impress."

But Linus forgot one thing that Riel was after all…

"So we're just here to order tailor made clothes?But I already had my own Tailor at the palace though?"

Linus' hand froze from flipping the pages,his eyes widening as he raised his head to look at the doubtful look of Riel.

Why the hell did he forget he was a Prince?And not like himself who was still a young master?

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"You didn't ask."

Riel answered,his doubt vanish.His voice and expression became emotionless.

"Haven't I told you earlier we were here to buy clothes?"

"Yah,but I thought I would just pick something then buy it not ordering a tailor made.It's different."

Linus didn't have any idea how he would react.Would he be happy because he had his own designer?Or not because the trip they made was in vain?

De An watching the changing expression of the two people stood there like some kind of a statue and only moved when Riel spoke.

"We should go back and just call my own Tailor,hahhh."

Linus told the owner of the shop about it and also apologized for disturbing their work.

Now the three were silent again in the whole journey getting back to the palace.

Linus didn't know what to say,Riel didn't have anything to say and De An didn't want to say anything either.

The old butler calmly let the two other people inside the carriage to think and didn't bother them.

Eugene felt the gaze on his body again,this time Riel wasn't on his side so this could only mean one thing.From the start he was the one being stared at.

He didn't dare to be alone anymore and always went to the place where people were.

Riel finally understood how it feels when you could only see but never touch.It was miserable.

Linus agreed for him to see Eugene but he still couldn't show up in front of the other thus he could only stare.And even if he wants to he can't because he doesn't want for his friend's plan to be ruined.

"Your Highness?"

Rosa was surprised at the guy in front of him acting like a thief.What was he doing here?But after thinking about it she understood then asked.

"Does your Highness want to see Eugene?"

Seeing the other shake his head then signal for her to be quiet she quickly closed her mouth and didn't speak anymore.

Right, he was hiding his identity.I totally forgot about that but why does now he was not only hiding his identity but also hiding himself from Eugene?

Did he do something wrong?If it's like that then does that mean he was afraid of Eugene.

The ferocious beast actually got tamed.The Prince found his match.