⸢ 50 ⸥

With Riel who keep clinging on him rumors quickly spread inside and outside the palace,that the Prince fell in love with a servant and it was even a male.

Many aristocrat's who had position came and visited the Emperor to talk to him about this. Of course,they were dissatisfied. The imagination they have to marry off their own daughters to the only Prince was crushed by just a simple servant.

In a long table,11 people solemnly sat at the chair. Some of them look gloomy while the others were frowning.

One brave guy raised his hand and Marius turned his gaze towards him. His position was an Earl thus he was brave enough to say his opinion.

"Your Majesty,we heard a rumor that your son,his Highness was in love with this male servant. We want to let his Majesty to think about this kind of relationship. The status of the two wasn't the same so they shouldn't be together."

The others nodded their heads,all the aristocrat's Patriach was there except for the sickbed Archduke Lynn. That's why there was one vacant seat which was on Marius right side. His position was at the edge of the table so he could naturally see the expression on the faces of these people.

Seeing him didn't react,another guy spoke up.

"His Majesty should stop this and choose someone who was worthy of his Highness. Men and men naturally can't be together as his Highness was the only heir and we needed him to also have a son. I propose that he should marry one of our daughters as they have etiquette and education not just some cheap servant at the side who only knew to seduce someone."

He couldn't help himself but insult the other while complaining,his gaze was dark as if he want to erase that servant existence.

"And then?"

Marius let out a gentle smile and his tone was even soft as if he was agreeing at them.

"I propose my Daughter Emilia to be married to his Highness."

He was immersed on his own fantasy that he didn't realize something was wrong because Marius talked to them without releasing his bad temper. They just thought he was in a good mood.

"Do you guys think of me as a fool?"

This time all of them felt that something was wrong,their gaze all landed at the Emperor who was seating there,his chin was propped on his hand while looking at them with amusement.

"Don't you remember?All your wealth and power right now was given by me.And why did I gave you that?So you could help me manage my Empire and not to talk bullshit in front of me."

The room fell into silence,even the way they breathe could be heard.

"Why the heck are you here wasting my time to listen on your nonsense when me and you had a lot of work?Do you think I'm always free ha?Besides."

This time the aura he released was scary.All of them broke into sweat and even felt their back wet.Some even wanted to pee. Because of the Emperor behaving so many days they totally forgot his ruthlesness. They totally forgot that when he was in a good mood he could let them fly but when his mood was broken he could make them fell on the ground,badly injured.

Their life was firmly grasped by his hands.

This time,Marius eyes turned cold while looking at the monkeys dancing in front of him.

"My family's business was mine don't randomly poke around your nose if you don't want to see your own body seating there while looking up."

He fiddled with the wine glass on the table and continued.

"Eugene was better than those daughters of yours who only knew how to fool around. If he was a cheap servant then what about your daughters?Stupid people."

He click his tounge then knock his knuckles on the table,the close door opened and knights was standing in there.

He pointed at the guy who insulted the lover of his son then signal with his hand to seized him.

Cole,as the one leading the knights step forward to get the man who started struggling when he touch him. Annoyed,he chopped the others nape which made the man lost his consciousness. After picking up the man like is was a sack of rice he face the nervous gazes of the other people in the room and smiled at them.

"Have a pleasant day."

Then went out and left that room.

All the Patriach stood up from their seat,said their goodbyes and reasons then left that room with hurried footsteps,they all felt that if they still didn't left they would suffer. Besides,they saw the man who insulted the servant was about to be gone in this world.

This time,they only had one thought,how to survive his Majesty's anger.

The door let out a low bang,a sign that it was close. He was left alone in the room.

He look at wine while circling it on the glass then raised his head to look at the painting on the wall.

It was woman,who had gantle smile on her face. The woman look young and only wear a white dress that could be said to be just acceptable. She was seating side view in the painting,her hands were place on her knees.

The cold gaze was replaced by tenderness. He then spoke.

"Our son was starting to gain his own happiness. He even walk towards the same path I took but of course I'll do my best to help the both of them get through it. So after all of this was over,can I finally follow you there?"