⸢ 15 ⸥

He didn't want the youth to know his real identity as a Prince because if that happened, maybe the only person who would talk to him normally without fearing him would suddenly avoid him.

In the past he didn't care if someone avoided him,feared him or not but now,for the first time in his life his cold heart melted by the youth's warmth.

When you taste the sweetness of something for the first time naturally you would try your best and do everything to taste it again and would never let it go and that's what he felt towards the youth.

As Cariell left the banquet,General Sean and Eins got inside. The two were late because of a problem about the clothes Eins was supposed to wear but because of an accident it was changed.

The two naturally walked towards the front to greet the Prince and his Majesty the Emperor.

When they entered the two got most of the guest attention, who could resist to look at a handsome face? And there were two!

The girls on the banquet stare at the two men and seize them up and down. Their faces couldn't compare to the Prince but if they couldn't get the Prince then there's the General!

His reputation was known in the whole Empire of Ejen,many of them wanted to try to be his fiance or try to hook him but unfortunately the General wasn't moved and just treated them as how he treats other people.

Sometimes they heard some rumors about the General being bent but who would believe it!

Only an idiot would believe that,he was strong and fierce and when on wars he was in the front leading the army to victory.

Whenever the aristocratic daughters heard this rumor they would scold the one who said it to death.

But how unlucky for those women because their General was really bent and he was bent towards the youth who was walking beside him.

When the two reached the Emperor they froze.

The aura around his Majesty was so cold that even if you put a coat on you still would freeze to death and the Prince who was supposed to be seated beside him was gone.

What happened? Why does the Emperor look like he wants to kill someone?

Sean looked at the royal guard who was beside the Emperor,asking with his eyes what happened but the guards didn't answer and only looked straight at the front and didn't even bother to look at him.

With this Sean retreated his gaze and turned it back to the Emperor who was now holding a fork while stabbing a piece of apple that was cut in slice like it was a person he wanted to personally send to death.

He sighed quietly inside his heart then smiled and spoke.

"Greetings his Majesty."

He then put his right hand on his chest then bowed. 

"Rise."

Only then did he stand straight again after hearing the Emperor's response.

Eins also greeted Marcus but because he's in a bad mood he ignored the Prince which made Eins face flushed in embarrassment.

When Sean saw this he bid his goodbye to his Majesty then dragged Eins away from it. For some reason even if Eins was the Prince of the Empire's enemy his Majesty's hostility towards the other was visible and felt like if he left him for a second then he could only see Eins was already dead.

Sean shook his head which made Eins behind him who was being dragged raised one of his eyebrows.

He asked,tone curious.

"What is it?You ok?"

When they stopped at the side where no guest was around, only then did Sean turn around to face Eins and answer his question.

"It's nothing. Stay here, I'll get the food for you."

And with that Sean walked away and went towards the table where the food was.

He breathed a sigh of relief then picked up a plate and started to put food on it.

For some reason he just move by instinct earlier, telling him to leave immediately if he didn't want something bad to happen

He was anxious after seeing the Emperor's aura that's why he pulled Eins away,afraid that his Majesty vent his anger on Eins because of his status.

Even though the North already pledged surrender for peace between the two Empire he knew his Majesty wasn't that kind to let them off easily.

And Eins was the symbol of that peace. He didn't know but his mind and heart told him he should protect Eins and don't even let him get hurt even the slightest.

Finished putting different foods on the plate he then went back to where he left Eins.

Was inviting him to this banquet a wrong move? He just wants to let Eins see the other places of the Empire palace,just like taking a walk and showing him around but looks like his decision was wrong.

Maybe if they just stayed in the Kiln palace then Eins wouldn't be in danger, at least there were only the two of them there.

"Here,after you finish that we should go back."

He spoke while giving Eins the plate of foods he was holding. Hearing his words Eins let out a laugh then nod.

"Hmm"

He didn't ask why Sean was hurrying him to go back because he also knew it himself,that Sean was only worried because he was now surrounded by multiple enemies.

Any wrong move might leave him in danger.

He ate the food slowly and elegantly,the temperament of a Prince and the noble aura surrounded his body while he was enjoying his food which made Sean's anxious heart calm down.

An hour passed and two quietly left the banquet hall and just strolled the hallway while walking towards the Kiln palace where Eins was being imprisoned.

They were laughing while chatting when a cold voice interrupted which made them stop.

"General Han?"