chapter two

week one

~ monday ~ 

I woke up monday morning on my own which is strange, i did set an alarm but i guess my body woke me up earlier. I rolled over grabbing my phone- SHIT it's fucking 8:15am my first lecture started at 8am.

I jumped out of bed seeing Sarah sat on her bed looking over at me with a smirk. "you bitch" She just shrugged, i didn't have time for this, i quickly went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I didn't have time for a shower or breakfast. I ran out of the bathroom over to my drawers opening them seeing them empty.

"where the fuck are all my clothes?!" I shouted looking back at Sarah who just shrugged again. I huffed opening them all finding only a few things, i groaned seeing what they were but having no other option.

I was running through campus to the language building trying desperately to find the Russian lecture hall.

Sarah had hidden all my clothes besides a very short white tennis skirt and a super cropped baby blue top that only just covered my boobs. I also very much regretted not wearing a bra but it was too late to worry about that now.

I found the Russian lecture hall taking a deep breath before swinging the door open. By now it was 8:25am meaning i was 25 minutes late, for my first ever lecture.

When i opened the door everyone in the hall turned to look at me. I stood at the door letting it shut behind me as i panted heavily. "Miss Y/l/n i presume" A loud raspy voice came from beside me and i turned to meet a pair of very angry green eyes.

"h-hi uh hi Professor, s-sorry i'm late my ah-" Before i could explain why i was late she cleared her throat.

"i don't want to hear it, take a seat and don't interrupt me again" She spoke sternly and i nodded quickly finding a seat. The only free one being right in front of the professors desk.

"great" I muttered to myself as i dropped my bag beside the desk and plopped down still panting from running so much.

"as i was saying before i was interrupted" Professor Romanoff started speaking, i got a few glares but i just brushed them off grabbing my notebook out. "i'm Professor Romanoff, i started working here last year so i'm still new but that doesn't mean you can slack off in my class" She walked to the front of the class making eye contact with me causing me to slouch in my seat as she continued. "i don't tolerate tardiness or misbehaviour of any kind. i expect work sheets and homework to be in on time, no talking during class unless i've specifically told you you can and no talking back to me, i am your Professor not your friend i expect you to treat me with respect" She finished talking moving towards her desk to grab a stack of papers.

I have to admit Sarah's friend was right she is very attractive, she's currently wearing a tight white button up with the sleeves rolled up and a decent number of buttons undone. Showing off the perfect amount of cleavage to be considered distracting. She's paired it with a pair of tight black dress pants that stop just above her ankles where she's wearing the sexiest stilettos. Her short red hair is curled and sitting just above her shoulders. She has silver jewellery littering her body from her covered ears to her small chain necklace and several rings.

Okay she is extremely hot, the more i looked at her the hotter she got and the more i wanted to- no stop it, she's your professor and she's kind of a bitch. That's totally my type though, girls who treat me like shit well apparently, anyways back to Professor Romanoff.

"i also expect everyone to only speak Russian in my class, i'm making an exception for todays class, obviously as it's the first one but next class i expect only Russian and you'll all be introducing yourselves to the class" She started walking around the class handing out what looked like two different work sheets to everyone, great.

I watched her as she moved up and down the aisles of desks getting closer and closer. If i'm being honest i was staring at her ass every time she turned around, those pants were doing wonders for it. When she walked past my desk placing the worksheets down she leant forward slightly. "don't slouch" She whispered and i immediately sat up straight looking up at her to see her smirking.

Professor Romanoff just chuckled walking back up to her desk, "i've handed out two worksheets, one we will go through together and the other will be your homework. they're both just the basics of Russian so don't freak out too much" She explained chuckling slightly as we all opened the worksheets.

"right, the one marked 'Russian 101' will be the one we go through together. if you have any questions please raise your hand, if you just call out i will ignore you" A few people laughed thinking it was a joke but when she turned to glare at them they immediately stopped.

Professor Romanoff began going through the worksheet with us it was surprisingly easy, well i got a little confused at times but it ended up all making sense. I was trying to stay focused the whole time but looking at Professor Romanoff was distracting. I don't know how i'm gonna do this every lecture.