chapter forty three

week three

Natasha and i just made out for a while before i decided to get into some of my Business homework.

We had unlocked the door and left it open for the other students to walk in. A few actually came early and did the same as me, catch up on homework.

Natasha was also doing something important because every time i looked up she had her head down. I'm not sure what it was but she seemed very focused.

Once it was 3:05 and all the students had arrived Natasha got the lecture underway.

"Правильно, first order of business some of you may have noticed your other Professors appointing a TA to help them out with lesson planning. i didn't do this last year but i've given it some thought and have decided to this year" Natasha spoke as she paced back and forth at the front of the room. [right]

"i have chosen the student that has been excelling since day one, everyone join me in congratulating Y/n. she will be my TA for this freshman class, if you do need any assistance and i am busy please don't hesitate to ask her she will be happy to help. won't you Y/n?" Natasha turned to me just as everyone else in the room did as well.

"uhh yes, of course. thank you Professor Romanoff. i look forward to working with you closely and assisting where i can" Natasha smiled at my response before clapping her hands.

"one last announcement before we get into the lesson, Taylor Thomson will be joining our lecture today. she has recently enrolled in NYU and shown an interest in Russian. unfortunately she may not be able to continue in this semesters class but i thought it would be good for her to sit in on a lecture. i've had her complete the first weeks worksheet as well as the test from this week which i will be handing back today" Natasha spoke as she grabbed the stack of papers from her desk before walking over to me.

"Y/n would you please hand these back for me" Natasha spoke quietly to me as i nodded getting up to hand the papers back.

"as Y/n hands your test papers back, Taylor would you please stand up and give us your introduction" I watched as Taylor stood up, continuing to hand the papers out. Some students would say thanks quietly while others would just smile and nod.

"привет, я Taylor, я люблю аниме, поедать киску и напиваться" Taylor spoke confidentiality and those of us who understood what she said all froze. [hi i'm Taylor, i like anime, eating pussy and getting drunk]

The silence in the room was probably the loudest silence i've ever heard. I looked over at Natasha seeing her shocked expression as she quite literally stood frozen in place.

Taylor started chuckling like she hadn't just told the whole class including a professor she likes eating pussy.

"Alright Taylor, that was wildly inappropriate please sit back down" Natasha finally spoke as i resumed my paper returning.

I heard a few people whispering about what Taylor had said. Some asking what in fact she did say shortly followed by a gasp when they found out.

I was getting closer to Taylor which i was dreading i just know she's going to made some crude comment. "bet Professor Romanoff was turned on by what i said" Taylor spoke smugly as i groaned throwing her paper at her.

Once all the papers had been handed out i made my way back to my desk just as Natasha started speaking again. "after grading your papers i've figured out what areas i'll need to work on and what areas everyone seems to be doing well in" Natasha continued as she picked up her textbook. "please turn to page 34"