chapter fifty six

because i did sort of rob you and i'm honestly super proud of how this turned out and wanted y'all to read it.
also i need some advice, how are you all finding the series? is it getting too long? i know i said slow burn but i definitely jumped right in with drama.
i'm aware it's only the third week and so much has happened already, i got carried away. i do have plans on where i'll be taking it, you may not all agree though. i just hope it's not getting to long

•••

week three

I followed closely behind Natasha as she frantically got the front door open. I gripped her hips pushing her towards the elevator immediately clicking her floor number. Once the elevator door closed i shoved Natasha against the back wall attaching my lips to her neck.

Natasha let out a deep moan as i sucked on her soft skin. I pulled one of Natasha's legs up groping firmly at her ass.

"oh god" Natasha scratched at my back as i pulled her shirt down as much as i could to attack her skin. Just before i started literally undressing Natasha the elevator dinged before the doors started opening.

It was way too soon for us to have reached Natasha's floor so we both pulled away fixing ourselves just as the doors opened completely.

An elderly man walked in slowly giving us both a sweet smile before clicking his own floor. Natasha was panting as she continued to pat herself down trying not to look like we were about to fuck in a public elevator.

I glanced over at her, reaching out to grab her hand which she immediately took before giving me a sweet smile. We waited in complete silence watching as the floor numbers went up.

As soon as i saw her number come up and the ding of the elevator i pulled Natasha out of the small box and dragged her towards her apartment.

I didn't look back to see the expression on the man's face but i can only imagine it was shock and confusion. Natasha and i giggled as we stumbled to her door opening it and literally falling into her apartment.

I smothered Natasha in kisses before getting off her and helping her up. "well that was graceful" Natasha commented.

"oh shush" I grabbed her wrist dragging her to her bedroom before pushing her onto her bed.

Natasha grunted as i slowly climbed up to her. "hurry up" She whined making grabby hands at me. I chuckled settling between her legs.

"impatient much?" I smirked to which Natasha growled grabbing onto my neck and pulling me down. She smashed our lips together as she started bucking her hips into me.

I started hastily unbuttoning her shirt awkwardly pulling her up so i could push it off her shoulders. I then immediately got started on her jeans, unbuttoning them. I had to disconnect our lips which Natasha did not appreciate but i needed to take her jeans off.

"so whiny" I patronised throwing her jeans away, when i looked back down at her she was left in a yellow set, that i had no idea she was wearing.

"fuck" I groaned trailing my hands up and down her body. Natasha hummed laying back, "i can't get over how gorgeous you are" I husked leaning down to pepper kisses all over Natasha's chest.