chapter seventy seven

hi! guess who just uploaded?!

•••

week seven

When i entered my dorm Sarah was sat on her bed, her legs bouncing, clearly she's nervous. "Y/n, hi" She stood up coming over to pull me into a hug.

"hi babe" I greeted back, she is still my bestie. Plus i'm sure she has a reasonable response to why she told Tyler.

"right, let me just start by saying i'm sorry" I nodded as Sarah started and we moved over to her bed. "so you know how Tyler showed up at the cafe and you left?" I nodded again adjusting my position as Sarah and i sat cross legged. "well, he had a suspicion something was going on,  he's been noticing us whispering a lot. he thought i was cheating" I gasped at the information.

Sarah nodded as she continued. "i immediately shut that down, because well i'm not. however he persisted wondering what we're always whispering about and why you left so suddenly. so i told him, but i made him promise to keep it a secret. he was actually really chill about it, i think he was just happy i wasn't cheating"

I just nodded not really knowing what to say. "would you wanna talk to Tyler?" I thought about it for a moment before nodding again.

"yeah, actually just so i can explain myself i guess. i really don't want to have another student go to the Dean about my relationship, you know?" Sarah nodded as her lips curled up into a smirk.

I tilted my head in confusion, why was this girl smirking. "relationship, you're too cute. you're so smitten with her" I blushed as i looked away, she was right.

"i-i may be falling.. very hard" Sarah squealed as she grabbed onto my shoulders shaking me.

"do you love her?" I gasped as i started stammering.

"i um m-maybe, i think.. i do. um- yes" I started smiling as i spoke even though i was very unconvincing. Sarah didn't say anything but she had a huge smile on her face. "what?" I giggled, Sarah squealed again before pulling me down into her embrace.

"i'm so happy for you!" Sarah exclaimed as we fell to the side onto her bed.

We giggled for a bit before calming down and sitting back up. "hey um, do you think i could talk to Tyler? you know just tell him about Natasha and i, so i know he won't out us" Sarah immediately started nodding.

"absolutely, he actually wanted to have a chat with you and Natasha. i didn't promise anything obviously, do you think she would be comfortable with that?" I hummed thinking.

"i'm honestly not sure, um let me call her and ask. i did also say i'd update her before her next lecture" There was still just under an hour until 3 so plenty of time to talk to her.

"hi baby" Natasha's voice rang through my phone, i immediately smiled upon hearing it.

"hi Natty, um have you got a minute to talk?" I heard Natasha hum so i continued. "so Tyler knows about us, he actually thought Sarah was cheating on him because we whisper a lot about you. he was really persistent so Sarah did tell him, she said he's chill about it but i want to ask if you wanted to have a chat with him?" There was silence once i finished talking.

Sarah was staring at me waiting for an answer, "do you?" Natasha asked.

"yeah i kinda wanna talk to him, Sarah said he wants to talk to us" Sarah nodded as i told Natasha what she had said.

"okay, then yeah let's all sit down and have a chat" I nodded smiling at Sarah almost telling her that she said yes. Sarah understood beaming at the information. "wanna do it tonight? has Tyler got a car we could meet somewhere" Natasah asked and i hummed moving to sit down on Sarah's bed again.