chapter seventy two

hi! so i didn't rob you before you go and call the cops. this is long and superrrrrr filthy 💦

•••

week seven

"but Natty you already made me cum it's your turn" I whined as Natasha trailed wet kisses down my neck.

"no" Natasha simply replied continuing her actions as she slowly started taking off my underwear. We were still on her sofa so it was a little awkward with how we were sitting.

Natasha huffed pulling away, "stand up" She ordered, i immediately obeyed standing up in front of her. Natasha smiled at my obedience as she leaned forward peppering my stomach with kisses as she pulled down my panties.

"c-can i hold your boobs while you make me cum? please?" I pleaded between deep breathes. Natasha chuckled as she pulled me down to straddle her lap.

"of course you can baby, but you're not cumming until i say so. you got it?" I hummed nodding as Natasha started groping my boobs. I moved my own hands down to grope hers as well.

We were both softly moaning as we played with each others boobs. I was also grinding against Natasha's lap searching for some sort of friction.

Natasha was looking up at me the whole time taking in my pleasure filled expression. "please... i need more" I begged gripping Natasha's wrists trying to push one of her hands down.

At first Natasha kept a firm grip on my boob before finally letting go and trailing one hand down my body. I sighed when her fingers came in contract with my clit.

"mmm" I moaned biting my lip hard as i closed my eyes.

"keep them open and on me bunny, also i wanna hear everything" I nodded opening my eyes and looking into Natasha's lustful ones. "that's it pretty girl"

Natasha let me rock my hips against her hand for a while. The pads of her fingers rubbed perfectly against my sensitive clit. "in please" I begged looking down between our bodies seeing how wet Natasha's hand was getting.

There was a loud squelching sound as well as my moans filling the living room. Natasha leaned forward wrapping her lips around one of my nipples. The moment she nibbled on the bud, she also slipped two fingers into my clenching hole.

I cried out gripping Natasha's shoulders pulling her closer to my body. Natasha sucked on my nipple as she thrusted her fingers into me. I was already on the verge of cumming and we had only just started. That just goes to show you how desperate i am right now.

"i- Nat... i'm-" I incoherently spoke, my mind was already going fuzzy.

"ah ah, no cumming baby. not until i say so" I groaned throwing my head back as i bounced up and down on Natasha's fingers meeting her rhythm.

Natasha's free hand was resting on my ass until she brought it up and back down. A loud slapping noise rang through my ears, followed by a sting to my left ass cheek.

"behave" Was all Natasha said. I have to admit that was incredibly hot. Being put in my place like that, it made me want to act up more to be honest.

I whined pushing Natasha back against the sofa. She grunted looking up at me as i looked down at her challengingly.

"you liked that didn't you? you liked me putting you in your place huh? you gonna act up now? so i have to punish you?" Natasha taunted, whilst groping my ass cheek roughly.

"i-" I couldn't even get two words out before Natasha's hand was coming down even harder on my ass cheek. "oh! mmm" I moaned as my body jolted slightly. It wasn't enough to affect Natasha's thrusts, thankfully.