chapter seventy three

hi! how's everyone doing?

•••

week seven

I woke up in Natasha's king sized bed, alone. I rolled around a little stretching out my sore limbs. I sat up looking around Natasha's room seeing no sign of her.

I glanced down at my naked body, well i had a pair of panties on and that was it. I smiled at the fact Natasha hadn't actually dressed me, the little freak.

I jumped up looking around for my shirt, i couldn't see it anywhere so i decided to wear Natasha's. The material was so soft, and it was a little oversized so it covered my ass almost completely.

As i walked out of Natasha's room i could hear music playing faintly. I glanced at the sofa as i walked passed the living room. The cushions were missing, seems Natasha had removed those most definitely to clean.

I blushed a little at the memory of squirting all over Natasha and the sofa. I really hope i don't end up staining her sofa, oops oh well.

When i entered the kitchen i caught sight of Natasha dancing around. She was humming as she moved around the kitchen so effortlessly.

I smiled watching her for a moment before i realised something. "you're wearing my shirt" I announced myself walking over to Natasha as she turned around.

"you're wearing mine" She replied holding her arms out allowing me to slot myself into her body perfectly.

"you put mine on first" I mumbled nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck.

"it smells like you" Natasha hummed stroking my hair.

"you're a little perv" I chuckled pulling away slightly, Natasha gasped as she furrowed her eyebrows. "you put panties on me and nothing else?" Natasha smirked as she nodded. "how long did you watch me sleep?"

Natasha chuckled pecking the side of my head before pulling away from me. "Nat? how long?" Natasha turned around to continue doing whatever it was she was doing. "answer me" I lightly tickled Natasha's sides causing her to squeal.

I didn't know Natasha was so ticklish, oooo i'll remember that. "s-stop, p-please" Natasha begged moving around frantically as she laughed hysterically.

"okay okay" I stopped tickling her letting her turn around to face me. "um i may have watched you for little bit... hmm. you just look so pretty when you're sleeping" I hummed biting my lip.

"right, so you weren't just staring at my tits then?" Natasha looked away with a coy smile. "you little perv" I chuckled wrapping my arms around her waist.

"oh shush" Natasha pecked the top of my head a few times causing me to hum.

"what are you doing?" I asked looking over Natasha's shoulder seeing food laid out all over her counter.

"oh i'm meal prepping" Natasha beamed turning our bodies so we were both facing the counter. I nodded looking around at all the food.

"for dinners?" Natasha hummed as she rubbed up and down my back. "what are we having tonight?" I asked boldly, we hadn't spoke about me staying for dinner or over night.

"well, i was hoping you would decide. i can either cook you my signature carbonara or we can order pizza" I hummed thinking about those two choices.

"obviously i want you to cook for me. plus carbonara is my favourite" Natasha didn't seem overly happy with my choice. "i'm assuming you were hoping i'd say pizza?" She nodded pulling away with a small smile.