chapter forty six

week three

"be a good girl and take them off for me" I shook my head as i moved my hands up my body. I slowly let my hands caress my sides before cupping my breasts.

I fondled them for a moment before tugging lightly at my nipples. "fuck" Natasha groaned, she had changed her position. I could now see her whole body as she set her phone up against a stack of pillows again.

"i'm only teasing you like you teased me" I quipped back as i moved my hands back down my body.

"you already teased me though, i just wanna have phone sex with you now. pleaseeeee" Natasha begged as she moved her hand down between her legs. She was slowly opening them effectively putting my teasing game to an end.

I sighed turning around to pull my, Natasha's panties off. Slowly and sexily i still wanted to be a little tease. I heard Natasha gasp as i bent over letting the fabric fall to the floor.

I stood back up turning back to Natasha who immediately looked down to my now exposed pussy. I quickly set up a little pillow wall to lean my phone against as i got situated on my bed.

Natasha waited patiently as i set up, she was playing with her clit the whole time letting out soft moans and gasps. The sound and sight was driving me crazy making me go even faster.

"have you still got that cock baby?" I asked seductively as i reached for my vibrator, i keep one in my bedside table.

"mhm" Natasha nodded grabbing the silicone toy bringing it into view.

"i see you haven't washed it" I observed still seeing the incredibly wet toy.

Natasha shook her head as she smirked, "no because i wanted to do this" She moved the fake cock closer to her mouth before wrapping her lips around the tip.

I gasped as she shoved she entire length into her mouth, deep thrusting the toy. Natasha gagged as she thrusted the toy in and out, there was drool dripping out of both sides of her mouth.

"holy fuck" I groaned turning my vibrator on to the lowest setting and resting it against my clit.

Natasha pulled the fake cock out making a slurping noise as she licked her lips. "you like that? i was going to give you a blowjob this weekend" I hummed as i bit my lip, both at the idea and the vibrations on my clit.

"oh Professor, i would love that, i can't wait until this weekend. i'm just so horny right now and i'm not sure my vibrator will be enough" Natasha's gaze fell to my exposed core as she moved her toy between her legs again.

"just imagine it's my tongue baby, flicking that little clit of yours. i want you to also shove three fingers inside of that tight hole" I hummed moving my hand down to follow Natasha's instructions. I also turned the speed up on the vibrator closing my eyes to imagine Natasha was here.

"that's it's cutie, nice and slow. i want you to build the pressure" Natasha continued as i pumped my fingers in and out. "curl those fingers bunny" I curled my fingers hitting my g-spot causing my body to jerk forward.

I let out breathy moans as i increased my speed and slowly rubbed the vibrator against my clit. "look at me baby" Natasha commanded. I immediately opened my eyes seeing Natasha thrusting the fake cock into her once again.

"oh god..." I grunted feeling a gush of arousal come out of me before meeting Natasha's gaze.

"that's it, you're my good little girl huh? you gonna cum for me? all over those pretty little fingers?" I nodded desperately, i was trying not to throw my head back due to the immense pleasure i was feeling.