chapter one hundred

hi! i did not disappoint. hehe enjoy!! if there are mistakes don't come for me.
also chapter one hundred! how crazy that i've made it to a hundred chapters. i honestly didn't think this book would be this long.
thank you for all the support throughout this whole journey xx i can't wait to continue the story

•••

week eight

AHHHHH" There was suddenly a loud scream pulling me out of my euphoric state. "MY EYES!!"

The second we heard the scream Natasha and i freaked out quickly stopping our movements. I dismounted Natasha grabbing a cushion to cover my body.

Natasha shot up tying her robe up as she turned to face the intruder. "i'm scared for life, i'm going to have to bleach my eyes" A thick Russian accent came from behind me.

"what the fuck Yelena!? why are you here!?" Natasha shouted facing her sister who was still whining about what she had just seen.

"i need a fork, i need to stab my eyes" Yelena completely ignored Natasha making her way into the kitchen.

Natasha looked down at me, "go to our room, i'll meet you there" I nodded jumping up and running towards our room.

I heard Natasha shouting again as i frantically looked around for something to wear. "oh perfect" I spoke to myself finding the matching silk robe only in black.

I decided to make my way out into the chaos to see how things were going. "Lena you can't just barge in like you own the place" Natasha chastised her sister.

"i didn't think you would be home, it's fucking halloween. plus you're the one who left the door unlocked" Natasha groaned rubbing her temples.

"um hi" I made my presence known as both the Russians turned to me.

"Y/n is it, i don't believe we've officially met. i'm Yelena Natasha's sister" Yelena spoke politely extending her hand out.

I looked down at her hand before she was pulling it away. "right, um probably don't want to shake my hand after what i just walked in on"

"Yelena, shut up. Y/n baby go back to our room i'll deal with this" Natasha spat before she was cooing at me.

"no, i'm an adult. hi Yelena uh yeah it's nice to meet you. look we were just um" I tried to think of an excuse but falling short. I mean what else could i say, it was pretty clear what we were doing.

"i know what you were doing, i just want to know why we're you doing it in the living room?" Yelena asked as she made her way over to the pantry.

"because i own the fucking place Lena, what are you doing? can you stop eating all my food!" Natasha stormed over to her sister snatching the packet of chips off her.

"oh Natty you got a bit of pent up frustration?" I could have sworn i saw steam come out of Natasha's ears.

"out. now" Natasha demanded simply pointing to the door.

"fine, but i'll be back tomorrow. you know sissy i never pegged you for the top type" Yelena spoke as she picked up her bag making her way over to me.

"you see, she's all talk. tough on the outside but super soft on the inside. i would have thought she'd be the submissive one" Before i could say anything i heard a groan from behind the blonde.

"get the fuck out" Natasha full on raged as she pushed her sister towards the door.

"fine but i'm taking this fork with me to stab my eyes" Yelena let Natasha push her as she held up a fork.