chapter thirty one

no need to call the cops about a robbery 😉 i hope you enjoy!!

•••

week three

Natasha slowly started grinding on my lap as we made out. The make out was slow and passionate, i didn't want to be rough with Natasha right now.

I moved my hands up and down her back dropping them to squeeze her ass a few times. Natasha was softly moaning and whimpering into my mouth. Clearly she was desperate.

"stand up baby" I husked as we pulled away. Natasha immediately obeyed standing up in front of me. She looked down at me, her hands still laced in my hair as she silently pleaded for me to keep going.

I slowly unbuttoned her pants before sliding them down her toned legs and helping her out of them. Natasha was just wearing a pair of simple white panties. They had a small amount of lace on them but for the most part pretty mundane.

Not that i would ever think Natasha was at all mundane. I trailed my fingers up her legs watching as goosebumps erupted in their wake. I pushed Natasha's top up exposing her stomach and abdomen. I could tell she had forgone her bra since arriving home as i pushed the material up under her breasts.

After glancing up at Natasha's needy gaze i leant forward to pepper kisses along her abdomen. I swear i felt her knees buckle as she almost fell to the floor.

I immediately pulled her to straddle my lap again before burying my face in her chest. Natasha moaned softly as i nipped at her exposed chest before growing irritated and hastily pulling her top off all the way.

Natasha groaned as i roughly groped at her breasts. She threw her head back allowing me more access to her neck, which i took full advantage of.

"oh... please.... Y/n" Natasha breathed out as she tugged at my roots.

I hummed as i moved one hand down her body, i felt her abs tensing before my hand slipped between her legs. Natasha gasped as the pads of my fingers met her already soiled panties.

Her hips jerked instinctively as i pressed down of her clit. I rubbed her sensitive nub a few times over her panties before giving in and moving them to the side.

I ran my fingers through her wet folds as Natasha slowly rocked her hips. I didn't want to tease her any longer, she's had a long and stressful day.

With out much warning i slowly slid two fingers into her entrance. I was met with no resistance as her walls practically sucked my digits in.

Natasha let out a high pitched whine at my actions before heavy pants and moans fell from her lips. The sound was music to my ears, never have i thought someone could sound so attractive then in this moment.

I had moved my free hand to wrap around Natasha's waist keeping her steady as i pumped my fingers in and out. Natasha pushed my head back that was other wise occupied with sucking her skin, as she pulled me into a needy kiss.

Both our tongues were trying to explore the others mouth making it a very heated and sloppy kiss. I curled my fingers brushing Natasha's g-spot causing her to groan in my mouth.

I pumped my fingers in deeper feeling Natasha's arousal drip down my hand. I groaned pulling away from her lips to trail kisses down her jaw towards her neck.

"oh god... i'm- i'm-" Natasha panted pulling me closer, in a way smothering me in her chest. I had zero complaints as i left open mouth kisses all over her sweaty skin.

Her body shuddered slightly as i moved my thumb up to rub her clit. "cum baby" I hushed against her skin. Natasha cried out as her walls clenched around my fingers.