chapter nineteen

week two

~ thursday morning ~

Surprisingly i woke up on my own accord at 8am, i had an alarm set for 8:30am but guess i didn't need it. I have business this morning but it wasn't until 11:30am so i've got some time.

I rolled over picking my phone up to spend god knows how long on it before actually getting up. I immediately smiled upon seeing my phone and the message from Natasha.

Natasha's message : good morning милашка, i can't wait to see you this afternoon x [cutie]

I quickly typed my reply before i did anything else.
The message : good morning, i can't wait to show you my outfit x

I had scrolled through tiktok for the next half an hour before finally getting up to get ready. Sarah was passed out she got home at like 1am last night. Honestly she was back quite early i thought she'd be out all night.

I decided to have a shower, i mean i was seeing Natasha today i had to smell amazing. After a long shower i quickly dried off making my way back out to the dorm.

Sarah was laying on her stomach completely out of it, i wanted to ask her what happened last night but i guess i'll have to wait.

I was only 9:30am so i didn't really need to get dressed right now. However i think i'm gonna go to the cafe for some breakfast and i'll wait there until business.

I grabbed out the outfit i had chosen for today. It was this cute denim skirt and jacket combo. It was brown and i was going to pair it with a white bralette.

I was going to button up the jacket for business so Professor Mckay didn't yell at me for wearing something inappropriate

I was going to button up the jacket for business so Professor Mckay didn't yell at me for wearing something inappropriate. I mean she probably still will because the skirt is short but it's college there's no actual dress code.

I added a black belt and sliver jewellery to finish off the look. I also had matching white panties on but i'll let Natasha figure that out later.

After she sent that photo of her in that lacy bra and her comments when ever i wear one, i think i've figured out she has a thing for them.

Once i had everything packed i left Sarah a note along with some painkillers before making my way down to the cafe.

It was 10am by the time i got down. It wasn't too busy but i immediately went up to order before taking my seat. Upon ordering i had come to the realisation that i hadn't yet buttoned my jacket up.

The girl behind the counter, bless her heart was blushing the whole time trying desperately not to look down. The bralette was quite revealing, it pushed my breasts up giving me the illusion of bigger breasts. I mean don't get me wrong mine aren't small by any means but i've certainly seen bigger.

sorry to all my itty bitty tittie committee gals, i'm right there with you but this story i'm making my dream self 🤧