chapter one hundred and seven

hi!! i was meant to post this last night but i fell asleep, oops.
anyways here's this weeks chapter, hope you enjoy!

•••

april

~ four months later ~

"pleaseeee let me see. it's my tattoo" Natasha whined insistently as she followed me out of our room.

"Natasha enough of the whining we have to go" I continued walking away from Natasha moving towards the front door.

"ugh, i'm ready to go i just want to see it please" I shook my head picking my bag up and opening the door.

I turned back to Natasha watching her pick her stuff up with an eye roll. I chuckled walking out and towards the elevator. Natasha followed behind once she had locked the door.

"you haven't even complimented me yet" I stated once the elevator doors closed. Natasha gasped turning to see my smug smile.

After another eye roll Natasha spoke, "you look gorgeous my love. you don't wear dresses often but when you do... ugh" Natasha practically moaned as she leaned in to peck my cheek.

I chuckled smirking at what i had planned later, something that has to do with my outfit. "thank you, and as always you're flawless Professor. you've got your shoulders out making me go crazy"

Natasha chuckled at my compliment but placed a kiss to my lips nonetheless. Our outfits were somewhat spring themed. I had a tight black dress on with one of Natasha's white button ups over the top.

The dress finished mid thigh but i had rolled it up slightly to show off a little more leg. Something i knew Natasha would appreciate.

Natasha had gone with a pair of beige pants and her black silk singlet top. This time however she had a bra on which i did not appreciate.

"although, haven't you worn an outfit just like that?" I joked looking Natasha up and down. She scoffed folding her arms which pushed her breasted up.

"there's 365 days in the year i'm going to end up repeating outfits" I was baffled by her response, she wasn't wrong though. I myself have definitely outfit repeated before.

"i'm just kidding, i love these silk tops of yours. however i prefer them when you don't wear a bra" Natasha gasped snapping her head to me just as fast as her arm flew to hit mine. "what i'm just saying, i love looking at your nipples through the material" I glanced down but obviously wasn't able to see said nipples.

"you wanna know a secret?" Natasha changed her tone sounding all mysterious. I nodded immediately wanting to know. "that first time i wore this top, i planned on going to your lecture and getting your attention with it"

I gasped stepping back slightly, i have to say i wasn't expecting that. Natasha chuckled grabbing onto my forearm and pulling me back.

"i didn't expect to sit right next to you but that was a very good coincidence" I shook my head as a cheeky smile formed on my lips.

"well well, Professor. you were trying to seduce me from the beginning" Natasha just shrugged as the elevator dinged opening to the garage.

"i mean look at you, how could i not" She winked as she walked out leaving me gobsmacked. Oh she's going to regret that later, i'll make sure of it. 

~ time skip ~

"alright class, well done with that exercise. let's get started on another" Natasha spoke pacing at the front of the class. "everyone turn to page... 106 please"