chapter one hundred and fifteen

hello again! here's another chapter because we're so close to the end and i think you guys deserve some cuteness
enjoy! 🤗

•••

~ mid june ~

Sarah and i were currently waiting in the cafe on campus. It was summer break and our families were on their way to visit us.

We had been talking about this for the last couple of months. It was finally happening, i for one hadn't seen my parents since i started college. I had actually seen Sarah's, christmas last year i visited her over winter break before returning to Natasha.

We were in the middle of a conversation when we both heard a small squeal. "Y/n/n!" Isabella, Sarah's younger sister screamed as she stood beside me.

"Belly!" I screamed back immediately picking the three year up and placing her on my lap.

i don't know how old i made Isabella in the beginning but three is an adorable age so

"i'm here too Bella" Sarah spoke jealously giving me a glare.

"hi Sar Sar" Isabella mumbled into my chest as she gave her a backwards wave. Sarah huffed before she saw her parents walking over to us. She got up to give them both hugs as i greeted them as well.

"where's Y/m/n and Y/d/n?" Sarah's mum asked after a few minutes.

"not sure, i'm sure they'll be here soon" I answered not taking my eyes off the three year old in my lap. She was showing me one of her new stuffies, telling me all about it.

"sweetheart" I suddenly heard my mums voice. I turned to meet her gaze before then meeting my dads.

I gave Sarah a look that said, 'please take this toddler from me' Isabella didn't like this very much as she started to whine.

"Bells I'm your sister why don't you want to sit with me?" Sarah spoke sadly trying to sooth the three year old.

Isabella just shook her head clinging onto Sarah and nuzzling her face into her chest. I gave my parents both a hug as we all sat down and started to catch up.

"Y/n, darling you must tell us about your girlfriend" my mum was quick to bring up my 'secret girlfriend'.

Sarah glanced at me giving me a pained expression. "uhhh well, she's older than me..." I started, trailing off not really wanting to give any more information.

"is she a senior?" My mum asked, everyone was staring at me now. I started to feel hot under their gazes.

"uhh yes, yeah she's a senior" My mum hummed giving me a small nod.

"when do we get to meet her?" I cringed a little making a face as Sarah tried hard not to burst out laughing.

"i don't know mum, she's just not ready for that yet. can we talk about something else? hey Belly you never told me how you went at swimming practice" I changed the subject enticing the three year old who immediately bounced in Sarah's hold.

Sarah groaned standing up to hand the squirming girl to me. I chuckled at her sitting back down with a happy toddler in my arms.

While Isabella told me all about her swimming practice Sarah's mum and my mum went up to order us food.

"damn" Sarah's dad suddenly blurted out. Sarah slapped him on the arm glaring at him as he shook his head.

"what? some good looking lady just walked in" Sarah rolled her eyes crossing her arms at her dads comment.