chapter eighty four

it's our baby's birthday!! happiest of birthdays to scarlett!! in honour i had to post. i wish i had written a scarlett one shot but i didn't so here's a professor romanoff chapter instead

•••

week seven

~ thursday morning ~

I stretched out groaning as my bones cracked. When i opened my eyes i was met with an empty bed. I frowned trying to jump up but immediately grunting at my sore limps.

"shit" I cursed to myself, i took a deep breathe as i pushed myself up. No sore limbs will stop me.

I somewhat hobbled out of Natasha's room into her living room. Natasha wasn't in there, next up the kitchen.

Considering it was basically the last plausible place she would be, she was there. "good morning my love" I cooed speed walking over to her as best i could and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"hmm morning baby" Natasha hummed leaning her head back and placing her hands on my arms. "i'm making coffee, want one?" Natasha asked turning her head to peck my cheek.

"yes pleaseeee" I practically begged watching Natasha make us both a coffee.

"i was thinking while you're in Business with Professor McKay i could send another email. who's turn even is it?" Natasha offered as we sat on the sofa. Our legs entwined as we drank our coffees.

Natasha doesn't have a lecture until Russian this afternoon and Business wasn't until 11:30am. We had plenty of time to relax and be together.

"oh yeah, um well i'll be in the lecture so maybe we can do Sarah's and mine once Business is over. we're up to sending the nudes, which reminds me i need to take some nudes" Natasha tilted her head. "wanna help me take some nudes?? Professor?" I bit my lip wiggling my eyebrows.

"that's a stupid question" Natasha spoke seriously, i was a little confused before she started chuckling. "of course i want to, any chance to see my baby nakey" Natasha purred placing her cup down and crawling over to me.

I grinned placing my own cup down letting Natasha open my legs situating herself between them. "we doing lingerie or full nude?" I hummed looking up at the ceiling before meeting Natasha's big green eyes.

"start with lingerie... then we'll do some nakey" Natasha licked her lips as she nodded.

"come on my love, let's get you into something less comfortable" I giggled grabbing Natasha's hand as she pulled me up.

I had a pastel pink set at Natasha's that i really had no choice but to wear. "okay, what position?" I asked as i laid in the middle of Natasha's king sized bed.

"well dorms only have singles so move over to the edge and... lay down on your back stretching your arms up and arching your back" Natasha ordered, she was holding my phone ready to take the photos. "also, i expect you to send me each and every one of the photos i take today"

I nodded getting into the position Natasha told me to. I heard the camera going off as Natasha took photo after photo. "okay roll over, show me that ass"

I chuckled rolling into my stomach, i lifted my ass up giving the illusion of a bigger one. I didn't hear the camera going off quite as instantly this time. I turned around seeing Natasha staring at my ass just before she reached out to grab it.

I sighed as she i kneaded the flesh before getting back to the task at hand. "well now i'm turn on, i hope you can't see the wet patch between my legs" Natasha burst out laughing at my comment.