chapter fifty three

week three

~ natasha's pov ~

It was around 12:30am when Y/n called, well Sarah called using Y/n's phone. Sarah had basically said she was outside the dorm building with a very drunk and very tired Y/n.

I immediately grabbed my things to go pick her up, i was just in sweats and a tank top so i quickly put a hoodie on as well.

When i arrived on campus Sarah wasn't kidding, right outside the dorm building there was Y/n sat on the floor. I jumped out jogging over to them, Sarah was crouched down beside Y/n holding her so she didn't fall over.

"hi милашка" I cooed crouching in front of Y/n and cupping her cheeks. She opened her eyes, a wide smile forming on her perfect little face. [cutie]

"Natty!" She exclaimed, and it was like she had gotten an energy boost as she threw her arms in the air.

I chuckled as i looked up at Sarah, "did you guys have a good night?" I asked and she nodded immediately.

"oh yeah, it was amazing. this one danced her little heart out, as well as drink practically the entire liquor collection they had" I nodded looking down at Y/n, she had closed her eyes again as she leaned into my hold.

I couldn't help but take in her outfit, the incredibly hot red set that fit her so well. Although she wasn't sitting properly for someone wearing a skirt. She tends to do that i've noticed.

"hey, baby, do you think maybe you should close your legs? hm? can you do that for me?" Y/n immediately shook her head bringing a small frown to my face.

"mmm no, this comfy" She mumbled crossing her arms and leaning back against the building. "ah cold" She whined before she pouted looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"hold up" I stood up pulling my hoodie off and handing it to Y/n. She squealed struggling a little but eventually got the hoodie on. She kept the hood up meaning she looked incredibly adorable.

"can you stand up for me? you wanna go sit in the car, it's definitely more comfy in there" Y/n just nodded putting her arms up waiting for us to help.

Sarah and i shared a look before we both crouched down to help her up. We each grabbed an arm wrapping them around our necks and then grabbed her waist. 

Y/n groaned letting her head fall onto my shoulder. "baby you gotta walk now" Y/n shook her head no as she slumped in our hold. "god damn it, okay" I bent down slightly placing my other arm behind Y/n's knees before i lifted her up.

"weeee" Y/n squealed as she wrapped her arms around my neck, i just rolled my eyes walking over to my car.

"you're lucky you're cute" I pecked her forehead causing Y/n to bury her head further into my chest. Sarah opened the passenger door for me so i could sit Y/n in and buckle her up.

"thank you" Sarah hummed stepping back as she pulled the jumper she had on over her chest. "i've got a very drunk Chloe up stairs, i don't think i could have dealt with them both" She chuckled.

"that's okay, i'm happy to help and take care of her" I smiled looking back at Y/n as she wiggled around slightly getting comfy.

"hmm and she's actually a really good drunk, like she's very compliant. she'll have a little whine but ultimately she'll listen to you. oh just so you know she dose get very affectionate and needy as well" I hummed listening to Sarah. "she's incredibly adorable though, so it makes up for it"

"she wasn't too affectionate the last time i took care of her while she was drunk" Sarah nodded as she glanced behind me to Y/n.

"she didn't know you back then, trust me she'll be way more affectionate this time" I chuckled before i literally shivered, damn dose it get cold here at night.