chapter twenty five

week two

~ time skip ~

After breakfast Sarah and i just went back up to our dorm and hung out before i left. We talked about the Chloe situation and i basically said i won't be upset if she still wants to be friends with her.

I mean if Chloe came to me and apologised, sincerely, i would forgive her but until then i don't really want to hang out with her. Sarah agreed and said she also won't hang out with her until she apologises.

I was now on my way to Natasha's, she had texted me her address seeing as how i never got that the first time i was there. The Uber i got was pretty good, he had decent music playing and wasn't one that wanted to talk the whole ride.

We only exchanged hellos, and pleasant greetings before we fell into a comfortable silence with the addition of the music.

I was texting Natasha the whole time so my thoughts were definitely elsewhere. The drive to hers was only 20 minutes but she managed to get me flustered within the first 5.

She was asking me to describe what i was wearing but me being the little tease i am just said she had to wait and find out.

"here we are" Fred, my Uber driver announced as he pulled up to Natasha's apartment complex.

"thank you, have a good day" I spoke as shuffled out of the backseat with my two bags.

"you too" I heard Fred say just before i closed the door and he drove off. I threw one bag over my shoulder and held the other as i made my way to the intercom.

I took a deep breath before clicking her apartment number and waiting for her to answer. "hello?" Natasha's raspy voice came through the intercom immediately bringing a smile to my face.

"hi, it's me" I spoke back before i heard the click of the door opening.

"come on up, honey" I hummed to myself as i made my way into the apartment building and up to Natasha's floor.

After i found her apartment i took another deep breath before knocking twice. The door immediately swung open revealing a very excited Natasha.

"hi дорогой" Natasha purred pulling me into a tight hug as well as just plain pulling me inside. [sweetheart]

"hi Nat!" I exclaimed tucking my head into the crook of her neck.

When we pulled away Natasha had the biggest grin on her face as she took this opportunity to look at my outfit. "well well милашка, don't you look pretty in your little crop top and short shorts" Natasha hummed letting her eyes roam my body. [cutie]

"you like?" I bit my lip as i dropped my bags to the floor before doing a little spin for her. Natasha let out a low moan before grabbing my hips and pulling me into her body.

"like baby, i love" She husked into my ear as she moved her hands up my body. Her fingers trailed over my ribs before she was cupping my breasts.

I tilted my head back as she fondled my breasts over my bra. "mmm i wonder what colour you're wearing today" I giggled turning my head to peck the side of Natasha's face.

"why don't you wait and find out" I whispered causing Natasha to groan as she groped rougher.

"i don't want to wait, i want you now" I let out a breathy moan at her words letting Natasha continue her actions as she nipped at my neck.

"arms up" She demanded to which i immediately obeyed as Natasha pulled my top over my head. Her hands trailed back down my arms before spinning me around and pushing my against her front door.