chapter sixty seven

that's right y'all, another chapter!

•••

week six

~ wednesday morning ~

I woke up to movement on top of me along with an alarm going off. I groaned trying to stretch my limbs out but struggling with Chloes body still on mine.

"oh sorry" Chloe apologised before jumping up off my body.

"no no you're all good" I spoke sweetly before jumping up myself to get ready.

"can i use your shower?" Chloe asked as she held a change of clothes.

"yeah of course, there's spare towels in the cabinet" Chloe hummed as she made her way over to the bathroom.

I grabbed out some clothes of my own before deciding to check my emails. Just like i thought there was an email from Natasha. It was sent last night, at 9pm. A little late Professor but oh well.

From : Natasha Romanoff
To : Y/n Y/l/n

Subject : Mid Semester Prep - TA Duties

Dear Y/n,

I firstly want to thank you for coming in and assisting me with the mid semester exams today. I was hoping you would be able to help out again tomorrow.

I see your morning lecture finishes at 12pm and you don't have another one until 3pm. Would you be able to pop by during your little intermission?

Grab something to eat and have a break before heading over, there is no rush. I'll appreciate any time you have to spare for me.

Thank you again :)

Natasha Romanoff
Russian Professor.

I smiled at her email before i came to my senses shaking my head. I guess i can help her out again today, she did ask politely.

I can almost see that flirty little smirk she makes when asking for something. It use to be so irresistible, i mean i'm sure it still would be. She did put a little smiley face, i always like it when Professors or authority figures add those to their emails.

I quickly replied with my own polite email saying i would be happy to assist her again today. I then got dressed just before Chloe walked out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"breakfast?" I asked with a head tilt and an eyebrow raise. Chloe giggled as she nodded grabbing her shoes to put on.

"are you helping Professor Romanoff today?" Chloe asked before taking a sip from her smoothie.

"yeah, she asked me to meet her in between my lectures. But i'll still be able to get lunch with you and Sarah" The three of us had already planned to have lunch together. Seeing as how Natasha was okay with me not rushing over to hers i'll still stick to the plans.

"okay, sounds good. i wonder if Tyler will be there as well" I hummed shrugging.

"who knows, i don't know his class schedule" Chloe nodded before we fell into a comfortable silence.

~ later that day ~

"wait you're meeting Professor Romanoff again?" Sarah asked in between mouthfuls of food. I just hummed giving her a small nod. She gave me a skeptical look which i just rolled my eyes at.

"she's her TA and they're preparing mid semester exams together" Chloe justified for me why i was going to meet with Natasha. I hummed giving Sarah a smug look which she just groaned at.