chapter fifty four

week three

~ sunday morning ~

I groaned awake immediately feeling a throbbing in my head. I rolled around a little feeling as though i rolled off something.

When i opened my eyes a little, i was met with Natasha's bare upper body. I gasped looking up to see her still asleep so i carefully shuffled up to lay my head on the pillow.

I was going to watch her sleep for a bit but the light was too much for my eyes. I glanced around seeing a bottle of water and some pain killers on the bedside table.

I smiled, slowly turning over to take those before facing Natasha and closing my eyes again.

The next time i woke up it was to feather like touches on my face. I hummed as i slowly fluttered my eyes open meeting Natasha's beautiful green orbs.

"good morning милашка" She rasped in her oh so sexy morning voice. [cutie]

"mmm good morning beautiful" My voice came out extremely croaky so i quickly cleared my throat.

"you hung over?" Natasha cooed continuing to stroke my face.

"hmm a little bit, i took those pain killers you left me and i already feel better. thank you" Natasha hummed her smile widening. "i still have a bit of a headache though" I chuckled glancing down at Natasha's still bare chest.

"why are you topless, and pants less? and why am i pants less? did we..." I asked trailing off as Natasha shook her head.

"oh no, don't worry. i would never do that, you um well you firstly wanted us both pants less, why? i don't know. and then you wanted to lay on my chest but just your head wasn't enough. so you climbed into my shirt to be closer to my, quote 'boobies' which you then proceeded to mumble before falling asleep" I blushed a little trying to hide my face, that is so embarrassing. "once you were asleep i took my shirt off completely so you didn't suffocate or wake up confused as to where you were" Natasha finished as she lightly stroked my arm.

"well that's the most embarrassing thing i've ever done, that tops the last time i was drunk and you had to take care of me" Natasha shook her head meeting my gaze that had other wise been watching her own movements.

"don't be embarrassed baby, it was honestly so adorable. Sarah warned me that you get affectionate when you're drunk. i didn't believe her until last night" I groaned trying to roll away but Natasha tightened her grip on my arm.

"uh uh no don't be like that" Natasha cooed holding me still as i stared up at the ceiling. "look at me" I pursed my lips holding my position before Natasha grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at her.

"you are adorable baby, okay and there's nothing to be embarrassed about" I sighed closing my eyes as i nodded. "good" Natasha pecked my lips a few times before rolling over and getting up.

I whined watching as she moved over to her dresser. "Natty" Natasha just chuckled grabbing out a top before turning around.

"oh now you want my attention?" She tilted her head as she pulled over the extremely cropped top she had picked out.

I nodded getting a little distracted looking at her body before i started making grabby hands. Natasha came over to the side of the bed, she leaned down so our faces were inches apart.

"i'm going to make you some breakfast" She whispered before she pecked my lips and was off again. I groaned falling back as i watched her walk away. She didn't even bother putting pants on not that i was complaining.